User Tag List

Thread: Add any Attachment/Offline Unlock Question

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Add any Attachment/Offline Unlock Question

Not that I want that nuby gun, but first of to get MM-1, you have to scroll over to it, which takes 4ever because it stops on random attachments.

ANYWAYS, trying to use MM-1 ended up in 2 fails:
    1. I add it, try to customize my equpiment(nades,etc) and it freezes on that screen.
    2. I'd say f*ck the equipment, green up (or on any other mode like co-op), then its lags like hell in game, people get booted(?), and eventually, I freeze.
    Secondly, With the Offline Unlock code (I 4got the real name) you cant get KSV127. It seems like all guns that you have to get a medal to unlock dosent work (MM-1, KSV127). Suggestions.

-If your going to say use a gamesave, I obviously dont want to. I wanted to put it KSV127 on my unhacked PSP, and I wanted my own save.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

1zz

User Info Menu

Re: Add any Attachment/Offline Unlock Question

im sorry bro i cant help you with that...although what is you main propose here?sorry i didnt 100% get you post. sorry

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Re: Add any Attachment/Offline Unlock Question

Lol srry for being confusing (I type whatever comes up in my mind). I just wanted some suggestions how to use mm-1 and the other sniper rifle with thoses codes

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped