User Tag List

Thread: NEW: NaMeGeN v1.10 Name Imposter Generator (for 1.10 patch)

NEW: NaMeGeN v1.10 Name Imposter Generator (for 1.10 patch)

User Info Menu

OK, i havent seen an imposter generator that works with the 1.10 patch of FTB3, and since I cant double post the other program that I made that has the imposter generator in it, i am posting this version, the second version of NaMeGeN that has the ported imposter built in. This is just for FTB3, but it works, i tested it myself.

I havent tested the color imposters, but the No Color imposter works 100% of the time. This is useful for hiding your identity if you plan on hacking. Turn the generated code on before entering a game. I would recommend doing what i do, use CFW to get the game, and get online, but DONT HACK IN GAMES! JUST PLAY LEGIT FOR ONCE!

If you enjoy this, and it works, please REP++++

Thanks for looking. I'm also not sure if Euros will work with this, you can try them, i know the generator can definately convert Euros, but im not sure if i got the values correct. Plus, if you use Euros people will obviously be able to tell that you hack, so dont use em.

SMALL FILE: Guaranteed VIRUS FREE! NoVirusThanks.org results:

File Info
    Report date: 2010-08-25 21:20:16 (GMT 1)
    File name: namegen-v1-10-exe
    File size: 69632 bytes
    MD5 Hash: bd7d0bd2af56a953a6f3089ed81526e9
    SHA1 Hash: 9617051f01128e3b9484a0ea00a9e93bd8497509
    Detection rate: 0 on 16
    Detections
    a-squared -
    Avast -
    AVG -
    Avira AntiVir -
    BitDefender -
    ClamAV -
    Comodo -
    Dr.Web -
    F-PROT6 -
    Ikarus T3 -
    Kaspersky -
    NOD32 -
    Panda -
    TrendMicro -
    VBA32 -
    VirusBuster -
    Scan report generated by
    NoVirusThanks.org
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Re: NEW: NaMeGeN v1.10 Name Imposter Generator (for 1.10 patch)

Nice update. And weird virus scan.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

User Info Menu

lol, why is it weird?? ... well.. i found out, sadly, that the COLORED imposters DO NOT WORK, so im gonna have to fix em up, and repost, but i will leave this version up, because the NO COLOR option works PERFECT.. i dont know exactly why the color imposters are not working, but i will figure it out, quickly, fix it, and repost it for everyone.. thanks for the support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by U.BeeN.StryKeD View Post
    lol, why is it weird?? ... well.. i found out, sadly, that the COLORED imposters DO NOT WORK, so im gonna have to fix em up, and repost, but i will leave this version up, because the NO COLOR option works PERFECT.. i dont know exactly why the color imposters are not working, but i will figure it out, quickly, fix it, and repost it for everyone.. thanks for the support
    i can't wait:D
    none of the color imposter's i've found have worked for me so far hope you find whats wrong with them

User Info Menu

me either, and i think i know why.. everyone is making generators with color based off of the original patch.. i think color in names and stuff got patched, in 1.10, because when i use colored imposters, regardless of where they are from, my name shows up as #c_ which would explain them as patched... ill keep messing with it, and if i cant get it, ill just post a version that doesnt include color, or the fixed version.