User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Briefing Rooms

No Briefing Rooms

User Info Menu

No Briefing Rooms

While my ftb3 online game was loading i got a message saying i have encountered a network error, thinking okay no problem ill just get back online when it tells me it cannot find any briefing rooms in the North America Server! does anyone know whats going on, i just joined a game where some one said it was supposed to get rid of the hackers.But next try i got online and it just happened again"you have encountered a network error" im going to log in. okay i just took some screenshots i will post here for proof.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Get at me on Ftb2

No Briefing Rooms

User Info Menu

Re: No Briefing Rooms

same here

No Briefing Rooms

User Info Menu

yeah some people say they are working on the servers but it seems like every server that has 100 or so people in it gets kicked offline
    Get at me on Ftb2

No Briefing Rooms

User Info Menu

Lots of rumors and a few nubs saying they had server boots, blah, but it was just maintenance. It hasn't been done in 2 weeks.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

No Briefing Rooms

User Info Menu

I talked to a dude last night in our room, he came in the room and knew Orical from his voice and said to us, "I can reboot the servers", in which I replied, "make me a believer, you have 1 minute to do it". He left the room and with in 15 to 30 seconds the server was booted. Now he did this 3 times for us to witness and it was pure magic. We congrats him alot and laughed our asses of because we are no longer the most hated on FTB3.
    Game Save Exploit Founder and Creator...

No Briefing Rooms

User Info Menu

yeh i think your right Bounty. im sure no body has a universal boot that can kick everyone off one server
    Get at me on Ftb2

No Briefing Rooms

User Info Menu

There were rooms named "Sever boot test" and Serverboot and stuff like that. The server boot may boot everybody from the server and then temporarily screw the servers up....
    "Failing to Prepare Means Your Preparing To Fail"

~Benjamen Franklin

No Briefing Rooms

User Info Menu

thAirs no boot that boots all Servers its slant-6 at work

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Just goes to show don't underestimate people. lol but thank god i don't play ftb3 nor ftb2 for that matter. :)

No Briefing Rooms

User Info Menu

wesley, i agree
    Get at me on Ftb2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast