User Tag List

Thread: Ftb3s end!

Ftb3s end!

User Info Menu

Ftb3s end!

Im about to release my Codes and say F*ck it! besides if you had my boots and my codes you wouldnt be able to use them before you got kicked offline anyways
    Get at me on Ftb2

Ftb3s end!

User Info Menu

Re: Ftb3s end!

Quote Originally Posted by FoRGoTen HaCKer View Post
    Im about to release my Codes and say F*ck it! besides if you had my boots and my codes you wouldnt be able to use them before you got kicked offline anyways
    I'm like so confuse.... This is a code section to post codes. People on this game kill me because the only thing they can come up with is boot codes..... Its like none of the people on this game know how to code so they waist their time and complain about what a shitty ass game it is but actually its just that they cant code for the game and get mad, call it quits...

Ftb3s end!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FoRGoTen HaCKer View Post
    So, what are you trying to say?
    PSP Coder
    MIPS

Ftb3s end!

User Info Menu

i say bravo to sniper and hookage who actually make things other than boots that make gameplay more enjoyable, allbeit while giving us all an unfair advantage >=]