User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving on From FTB2 To FTB3 (I got my code)

Moving on From FTB2 To FTB3 (I got my code)

User Info Menu

Re: Moving on From FTB2 To FTB3 (I got my code)

Dude, you dont listen well do you.. it didnt freeze you on the unpatched game, BECAUSE THE UNLOCK GUN CODE YOU HAVE ISNT PORTED FOR 1.10. YOU NEED THE 1.10 VERSION!!!

This is one rare time where i actually stand up for B.K. but i have to disagree, FTB3 is actually at a point now where all the useless freezing has subsided, and it is starting to regenerated a little interest, at one point 3 days ago there were like 590 people online at the same time. call it a resurgance i suppose.

User Info Menu

^ Finally someone is actually positive....I say if you don't like ftb3 or the psp at all, the DON'T USE IT!!! But There are some people out there that still enjoy this game and the psp like me... People don't need to go around dissing everything that has to do with the psp. Go do something better with your life. Hell, even go to Tokyo and wait for the psp2, idc... people still have fun on ftb3. I fukin h8 h8ers. :furious: Nuff said...
    "Failing to Prepare Means Your Preparing To Fail"

~Benjamen Franklin

User Info Menu

Lol, sorry now im all cool with this. One thing tho... I have yet to freeze yet since i got the game to work. However, it's a bit hard to tell if someone is hacking or not :S. Like I can tell if someone is using lock on distance but if its like "oh i just got killed in 1 or 2 shots" its impossible for me to say if their using codes. Unless its like sniper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12