User Tag List

Thread: Noob Questions

Noob Questions

User Info Menu

Noob Questions

Well after playing FTB1 and FTB2 for years, I finally decided to get FTB3. So yea I am a complete noob on the game because I just got it yesterday. Its pretty fun but I have a few questions and was wondering if you guys could help me..

1) I have played like 15 ranked games already since yesterday, but how come it only shows I have 6 kills in my stats? Shouldn't I have more kills since I played 15 ranked games and not 1? I have been using Spoof Rank, so could it be that the code has been causing me to not rank up, or is this something normal for the FTB3 leader-board.. taking a long time to update?

2) I see alot of people talking in-game, but I cant seem to figure out how to talk.. I tried circle like how it is in the older FTB games but I still cant seem to figure out lol..

3) Are there any rankup codes? How did all the people at the top of the leaderboards get there? Im assuming its a rankup code..

My PSN is ftb-terrorz, thanks in advance :)

P.S. Just want to thank JohnnyMcKinney for his gamesave that he shared on gamefaqs SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 Save Game Files for PSP - GameFAQs

Noob Questions

User Info Menu

Re: Noob Questions

Please don't ask Noob questions. Saibot questions only please.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Noob Questions

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GilgameshVIII View Post
    Please don't ask Noob questions. Saibot questions only please.
    Why is Saibot's first name noob?

Noob Questions

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by terrorz View Post
    Well after playing FTB1 and FTB2 for years, I finally decided to get FTB3. So yea I am a complete noob on the game because I just got it yesterday. Its pretty fun but I have a few questions and was wondering if you guys could help me..

1) I have played like 15 ranked games already since yesterday, but how come it only shows I have 6 kills in my stats? Shouldn't I have more kills since I played 15 ranked games and not 1? I have been using Spoof Rank, so could it be that the code has been causing me to not rank up, or is this something normal for the FTB3 leader-board.. taking a long time to update?

2) I see alot of people talking in-game, but I cant seem to figure out how to talk.. I tried circle like how it is in the older FTB games but I still cant seem to figure out lol..

3) Are there any rankup codes? How did all the people at the top of the leaderboards get there? Im assuming its a rankup code..

My PSN is ftb-terrorz, thanks in advance :)

P.S. Just want to thank JohnnyMcKinney for his gamesave that he shared on gamefaqs SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 Save Game Files for PSP - GameFAQs
    1.) It takes awhile since everyone hacks the Leaderboard.

2.) Press L in lobby and I believe you hold select or square in game

3.) Yea its a rank up code, but most if not all ban you now, so yea you could get to the top of the list, but... Well, yea doesn't do you any good if you get banned.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Noob Questions

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    1.) It takes awhile since everyone hacks the Leaderboard.

2.) Press L in lobby and I believe you hold select or square in game

3.) Yea its a rank up code, but most if not all ban you now, so yea you could get to the top of the list, but... Well, yea doesn't do you any good if you get banned.
    Alright thanks, but its been like 3 days and it still hasnt updated.. would it take like 3 days for you too?

Noob Questions

User Info Menu

There's been times, where it's never updated for me dude. That's just how slow FTB is these days.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

HAHA it never updated quick enough took FOREVER when it was even first released. lol wouldn't be surprised with all the new people it being BAD