User Tag List

Thread: No Scope Back

No Scope Back

User Info Menu

No Scope Back

I was wondering if theres a code that allows you to stay in scope longer.
    Let say your using the F-2K(scoping) and you see a guy, so then youll shoot full out and then youll go back to 3rd person view
    Add me on FTB3
    SmokeyG101

jerrmy12

Re: No Scope Back

i cant make shit, i suck at making codes.

No Scope Back

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jerrmy12 View Post
    i cant make shit, i suck at making codes.
    I figured that a while ago :P
    Add me on FTB3
    SmokeyG101

No Scope Back

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyG12 View Post
    I was wondering if theres a code that allows you to stay in scope longer.
    Let say your using the F-2K(scoping) and you see a guy, so then youll shoot full out and then youll go back to 3rd person view
    The code is called No Scope Recoil and I'm not 100% on how to make it but I have my theories:

1.) Set Pause Game to True under PRX tab. 32 bit search while not in scope.

2.) Continue unknown and search same a few times after killing a few NPCs, move around map lose ammo change weapons all that good stuff, but whatever you do don't use scope.

3.) Continue number 2 until you notice very small differences in the amount it truncates. Afterwards open scope and shoot, be ready to press Vol+ and Vol- at the same time. Continue search for different. Exit scope and search different again. Do number 2.

4.) Repeat number 2 and 3 until you down to about 5 results. Add the cheat(s), nop them (make hex to 00000000). Turn Cheat Hz to 15/1000+ (also under PRX tab), and test each until you don't have any scope recoil, when you don't you know that's the code.

Don't take this for fact, this is only a rough guess. I've never made No Scope Recoil before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

No Scope Back

User Info Menu

Smile Re: No Scope Back

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    The code is called No Scope Recoil and I'm not 100% on how to make it but I have my theories:

1.) Set Pause Game to True under PRX tab. 32 bit search while not in scope.

2.) Continue unknown and search same a few times after killing a few NPCs, move around map lose ammo change weapons all that good stuff, but whatever you do don't use scope.

3.) Continue number 2 until you notice very small differences in the amount it truncates. Afterwards open scope and shoot, be ready to press Vol+ and Vol- at the same time. Continue search for different. Exit scope and search different again. Do number 2.

4.) Repeat number 2 and 3 until you down to about 5 results. Add the cheat(s), nop them (make hex to 00000000). Turn Cheat Hz to 15/1000+ (also under PRX tab), and test each until you don't have any scope recoil, when you don't you know that's the code.

Don't take this for fact, this is only a rough guess. I've never made No Scope Recoil before.
    Alrite thanks
    Hopefully this works :)
    Add me on FTB3
    SmokeyG101

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Actually I don't think that's what he means. There was a No-Recoil code made. But when you shoot around 20 times without pausing (Rapid etc) you tend to Zoom back out.

No Scope Back

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane View Post
    Actually I don't think that's what he means. There was a No-Recoil code made. But when you shoot around 20 times without pausing (Rapid etc) you tend to Zoom back out.
    Yea you just sumed up what I already said
    Add me on FTB3
    SmokeyG101