User Tag List

Thread: Code request for a code to start a online match with only yourself,"one player start"

Code request for a code to start a online match with only yourself,"one player start"

User Info Menu

Code request for a code to start a online match with only yourself,"one player start"

i know theres a code that starts an online match with only one player,
    i saw on youtube "one player start"
    and also can someone give me a code, "Walk teleport"
    cause the one from sniper wont show in my nitepr menu

User Info Menu

Re: Code request for a code to start a online match with only yourself,"one player st

Lol. Weather the the script is working or not doesn't not affect weather it shows up in NitePR. There are a shitload of tutorials on how to add codes to NitePR.

...and the code is by convention is called "Force Start"
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

User Info Menu

Re: Code request for a code to start a online match with only yourself,"one player st

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    Lol. Weather the the script is working or not doesn't not affect weather it shows up in NitePR. There are a shitload of tutorials on how to add codes to NitePR.
    no cus other ppl says it shows up on theres