User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Play Online

Play Online

User Info Menu

Re: Play Online

Well i guess best thing to is is not link it to ps3 account, for now intell sure. Same for the rest of you pry

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

ok this seem dumb but how can u get the FTB3 ISO/CSO to run on 5.00m33-6? is the psnenbler allow to play r somethin esle i need to do?
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

Play Online

User Info Menu

install psnabler v7 or something and put .bin files into the psnabler folder after you installed and make sure you have all currect pluggins enabled. correct me if im wrong

Play Online

User Info Menu

i used bit torrent and got the full jap version and put it on my psp with 5.00 M33-6 and i worked fine, now im trying to play online so i can unlock some medals

Play Online

User Info Menu

jp? why not us

Play Online

User Info Menu

can someone help me with this entitlement code for ftb3? Looks like when I bought it off the Playsttion store, I bought it and there is no promotion code that i use so I can redeem the purchase i made and they haven't sent me an email. Johnny could you help me? Do i need to buy the game?

EDIT: I bought it off MediaGo

Play Online

User Info Menu

the jp was the only one available at the time and its in English to idk y, i have also heard that sony blocked the ability to share game saves on the us version, i read that somewhere on the net but idk if its true or not

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cool55t View Post
    the jp was the only one available at the time and its in English to idk y, i have also heard that sony blocked the ability to share game saves on the us version, i read that somewhere on the net but idk if its true or not
    NO it not TRUE. FTB3 are allowing u to used other ppl game save. Johnny already made a 100% save file that u can download.

and thx thos that try to answer me.
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

Play Online

User Info Menu

Cool thanks for clearing that up, i was wondering about that.:hurray:

Play Online

User Info Menu

ok my ftb3 prob in full detail, First I have the game and used my ps3 to get my entitlement rights so thats not the problem, I logged in with a friends psp and I have my online entitlement. I have a psp 1000 or the PHAT as some call it. CFW M33-4 originally upgraded to Gen-D3 and I use Hellcats recovery to go back to m33-6. I have kernal 1.50 update on my psp with night pr rev k. Always liked that 1. I have psnabler v7 Final I have the patch in seplugins psnabler folder. When im on m33-6 it wont play but i can signup for new psn account but then it says i need update. as far as game wont even load on m33-6, when i goto gend3 it lets me play but it wont let me go online. :surrender: Please help.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast