User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: No Entitlement Voucher Socom FTB3

No Entitlement Voucher Socom FTB3

User Info Menu

Unhappy Re: No Entitlement Voucher Socom FTB3

Quote Originally Posted by volvogia View Post
    Has anyone heard any progress on this code? This would be a major breakthrough but also it can be a way for hackers to storm the game just like in ftb2.

what a stupid thing to say. FTB2 was beast, and then a bunch of 8-11 year olds managed to convince mommy and daddy to let them hack their psps (no thanks to HellCat's for making it EVEN easier) and they TOTALLY destroyed the game. All ftb2 is anymore is a bunch of Glitch NO KILL and I NEED CLR TAG rooms, its sad. And any game you get in that is legit is ruined by one of the previously mentioned idiots, why would you wish for such a fate for ftb3????? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???? if anyone does crack this code, i hope they keep it as close to vest as possible, keep the little kiddies away, because any self-respecting mature hacker can afford to spend the $20... lol...

User Info Menu

Re: No Entitlement Voucher Socom FTB3

what a stupid thing to say. FTB2 was beast, and then a bunch of 8-11 year olds managed to convince mommy and daddy to let them hack their psps (no thanks to HellCat's for making it EVEN easier) and they TOTALLY destroyed the game. All ftb2 is anymore is a bunch of Glitch NO KILL and I NEED CLR TAG rooms, its sad. And any game you get in that is legit is ruined by one of the previously mentioned idiots, why would you wish for such a fate for ftb3????? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???? if anyone does crack this code, i hope they keep it as close to vest as possible, keep the little kiddies away, because any self-respecting mature hacker can afford to spend the $20... lol...
    Umm that wasnt wasnt my point at all there big boy...

User Info Menu

i hav the No Entitlement crap but i dont know if i should release cuz i found it in a vip section btw i havent tried it...

User Info Menu

I've looked and looked in the VIP section, I don't see nothing about No entitelment. if there is one, its probably not ported to the 1.1 patch.
    "Failing to Prepare Means Your Preparing To Fail"

~Benjamen Franklin

User Info Menu

Your always going to need the activation key to play online there is no way around it you have to redeem it through psn its impossible to hack past the activation key you would need to get in psn and make a fake code and have it redeemed on your account its like impossible

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345