User Info Menu

Re: Socom FTB3 PRX

is lemonjuice prx the same as this one

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by danbamboy View Post
    is lemonjuice prx the same as this one
    No. LemonJuice doesn't offer the same codes and it REQUIRES you to use NitePR Revision J.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

looks really nice Johnny.....
    Game Save Exploit Founder and Creator...

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

dominicano6494 has been banned for leaking the FTB3 PRX.

Anyway, I'm working on version 2.5 now, which will include the following codes:

• Teleport to Crosshairs
    • No Fog
    • O to Talk
    • Thermal Vision

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    dominicano6494 has been banned for leaking the FTB3 PRX.

Anyway, I'm working on version 2.5 now, which will include the following codes:

• Teleport to Crosshairs
    • No Fog
    • O to Talk
    • All Weapons
    • Night Vision
    yo u should give it to trusted vip members to make sure this doesnt happen again.like people have to be in for a month or so before they get it.just an idea

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    yo u should give it to trusted vip members to make sure this doesnt happen again.like people have to be in for a month or so before they get it.just an idea
    I agree. Also I think you should give it to the coders who want it

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    I agree. Also I think you should give it to the coders who want it
    Nah coders are too many to keep up with. If they ask me nicely I might. As far as trusted VIP members goes... dominicano6494 was a member for 2 years... Shame to see him go, but he broke the rules. I didn't know him that well since he only had 14 posts.

Anyway I may raise the minimal requirement for the PRX to 50 posts. Maybe then VIP members won't want to lose their account and if they do be a leaking noob, at least we get activity on the forums and 5 - 15 dollars out of it to go towards server costs. What do you guys think?

Also: Expect Flash and Infinite Health to be in version 3.0. There may be a few versions before 3.0 though since flash is becoming difficult to mess with just like O to Talk was. O to Talk always wanted to be activated so I had to joker a joker lmao. Flash is just being difficult...

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

I just wat the source code don't really care bout the codes/prx wanna try doin my own cheat device. an half the ppl that are in coders I think don't kno their stuff but that's just me

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    I just wat the source code don't really care bout the codes/prx wanna try doin my own cheat device. an half the ppl that are in coders I think don't kno their stuff but that's just me
    It's just the bakon source code. I can send you the bakon I used, the newer versions never compiled correctly for me. If you want it just PM me, because we are going a bit off topic here.

So back on topic, is 50 posts good enough?

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    It's just the bakon source code. I can send you the bakon I used, the newer versions never compiled correctly for me. If you want it just PM me, because we are going a bit off topic here.

So back on topic, is 50 posts good enough?
    Iight I'll pm, an I say 50 is pretty good just hope ppl don't spam post

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast