User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Socom FTB3 PRX

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

Socom FTB3 PRX

The FTB3 PRX is now available to VIP members. If you are VIP, simply PM me and I will hook you up. If you are not a VIP member, don't bother pming me, as I won't give it to you. This PRX is for VIP members ONLY.

What are you waiting for? Become a VIP member TODAY!

NOTE: Don't even think about asking VIP members for it. The PRX can be tracked back to them, so unless they wanted to get banned, they won't give it to you.

Features:

• Built In PSNabler (Thanks vosman)
    • Infinite Health
    • Infinite Ammo
    • Rapidfire
    • VC / Spiderman Jokered to Square
    • Major Crackhead
    • No Recoil
    • 4x Throw Distance
    • No Flash Blindness
    • Offline Infinite Health
    • Enemies Can't See You
    • Max CE

Requirements:

• VIP
    • 50 Posts
    • Member of CD for a Month

If you meet these requirements, send me a PM with your PSP's Mac Address. You can find your Mac Address HERE:
    Settings -> System Settings -> System Information

For those that want to ban leakers from your site as well, here is a list of members who have leaked the PRX.

Leakers:
    dominicano6494 - 98.203.51.97, 71.57.132.184, 71.57.133.165, 98.203.40.116, 98.211.191.149, 98.254.92.53, 98.254.93.191

_13lACKI-IAWK_ A.K.A. :.B:I.: - 173.63.184.99, 173.70.188.53, 98.109.117.171

pspguy1234290 - 76.213.238.107, 76.213.228.38, 76.213.235.249, 76.213.236.79, 76.213.250.138

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

Re: Socom FTB3 PRX

just asking i no im not vip.... is this compatable with coder pr?.....

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

Ahh god damn...I know all these codes are out but now they're all neat and organised into a psnabler prx...Feck it anyway....Good thing it's vip only =D
    MAKE SURE IT DONT GET BLOODY LEAKED LIKE THE REST!!

Agh who am i kidding it will... :-/
    Bye ftb 3 ='[
    Sniper Essentials:
    1. Barret 50. Cal
    2. A Steady Hand
    and
    3. Patience

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

ftb3 wont be ruined since they already have the rank reset after 5 reports in a single game was it? or was it more
    PSN: xXChrisMackleXx

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Oh trust me it will go to the dogs. Someone will eventually make an anti report if not already.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

not to ruin it or be the debby downer...but i think sooner or later it will be released. only because someone would easily deal with a ban to release it. and i dont think you can do anything thats any worse to keep them from doing it.

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

game's ruined... for the legit players anyway.

I think everyone is making a huge mistake advertising and passing around all this ftb3 cheat shit... these kids think they belong in the community 'cause they have cfw but their inability to say no to friends or to keep "gems" restricted to certain people/groups is the reason these nublets don't belong hacking PERIOD!

For those of you upset by what I just said, you're the problem I'm talking about.

Nonetheless, you'll all be put in your place eventually...

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

EVeryone chill out it's a game. u ppl shoulda knew this would happen it happens to ever game online or offline for psp so not like it's any big surpise

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dragonat112 View Post
    just asking i no im not vip.... is this compatable with coder pr?.....
    Yes. The source is based off of NOFX's bakon, which as I recall it worked with all PRs.

Quote Originally Posted by funkmaster View Post
    Oh trust me it will go to the dogs. Someone will eventually make an anti report if not already.
    Lol, in VIP as well. It's a work in progress, but I've successfully disabled the function for the whole room.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Socom FTB3 PRX

User Info Menu

uhm yeah can u make lemonjuice compatible with coder?...

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast