User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where The Codes At?

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Re: Where The Codes At?

LMAO! he siad "its like you have infinite amount of health", which means it isnt infinite health its a health bar mod?
    Game Save Exploit Founder and Creator...

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pspnoobzrus View Post
    LMAO! he siad "its like you have infinite amount of health", which means it isnt infinite health its a health bar mod?
    i would still very much want the code :D
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

site n00b

User Info Menu

sadly i can't exactly tell if BK is being sarcastic or not.....
    lol although i tink he is cause he easily makes his own shit

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

LMAO BK. That gave me a good laugh. And ya hes being sarcastic cause everyone was following him around like little nubs begging for codes instead of try'n to learn something on there own. LOL am I right BK?. Anyways it gave me a good chuckle.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

FYI :D go bk!!!
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

now all the nubs are gonna kiss his ass and post smileys in hopes that he'll give them codes.. in some regards, almost worse than just following him around asking him for codes... codes for FTB3 are totally useless anyhow, you cant even play in unlocked rooms anymore, pointless game.. luckily pspnoobzrus made a video of his boot, so that Sony will know about it, and hopefully patch it up, so he can stop ruining any attempt that is being made to play this game in the evening.. i envy you guys' ability to find/write codes, and i wish i could do the same, but using the stuff you write SPECIFICALLY to completely ruin a perfectly good game, for no reason other than to prove your 1337ness to the minions on CD and UniGaming, is totally pathetic.. just my opinion

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy i dont like to read just give me CODES!!!
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

LMAO! my video shows nothing Sony can use to stop me and the fella's, they cant do anything until, I CHOOSE to let them!

I can imagine all the Dev's sitting around one computer, eating pop corn, watching the video over and over, waiting for the Code God to drop the answer in there laps...LMAO!
    Last edited by pspnoobzrus; 08-28-2010 at 12:03 AM.
    Game Save Exploit Founder and Creator...

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Who is this dude U.Been.Stryked? He's complaining about coders in the Coder section and still has the sack to hit everyone with a moral speech over the game getting hacked, This is where the codes at? post right?

I want some leet codes too, Black kid needs to get off his wallet and break out the codes lol.....

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Orical View Post
    Who is this dude U.Been.Stryked? He's complaining about coders in the Coder section and still has the sack to hit everyone with a moral speech over the game getting hacked, This is where the codes at? post right?

I want some leet codes too, Black kid needs to get off his wallet and break out the codes lol.....
    Why me lol, i want some leet stuff, i know orical an demonspawn been hidin stuff from everyone :(
    Psp Coder - Mips, C

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast