User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where The Codes At?

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Re: Where The Codes At?

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    Why me lol, i want some leet stuff, i know orical an demonspawn been hidin stuff from everyone :(
    Sniper, Orical, and Demon may have some very recent codes, but I know you have some old codes u made that u still haven't shared, like ur freeze boots, skywalker, etc...
    "Failing to Prepare Means Your Preparing To Fail"

~Benjamen Franklin

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NoOb13 View Post
    Sniper, Orical, and Demon may have some very recent codes, but I know you have some old codes u made that u still haven't shared, like ur freeze boots, skywalker, etc...
    Lol yo u know I'm jokin right?, I got a brunch of stuff I'm just wanna see what people are gunna say
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    Lol yo u know I'm jokin right?, I got a brunch of stuff I'm just wanna see what people are gunna say
    WoW, gonna torture everyone, huh? lol
    "Failing to Prepare Means Your Preparing To Fail"

~Benjamen Franklin

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

There is so much to say here but I'm to lazy to make a real comment so I'll just say BK gave me some major lullz and be over with it. Thank you for your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

there is really nothing funny about that. we get it, coders arent releasing anything, its been said a thousand times. I applaud and agree with the practice, FTB2 went to shit extremely fast, and FTB3 isnt much better even without released codes (thanks alot Op7ix for the MM1 gamesave that has TOTALLY fucked that game to pieces, not saying they "made" it, dont get it twisted, they are just the ones circulating it for $5 a head). So, while i applaud the "no leaking" mentallity, this B.K. is extra 1337 post gets the EFF stamp of approval. Enough already, put it to rest, you're super awesome, you ruin games faster than the next guy, sleep on it.

(E)pic (F)uckin (F)ail

end of discussion

----Added 30/8/2010 at 12:25 AM----
    Quote Originally Posted by Orical View Post
    Who is this dude U.Been.Stryked? He's complaining about coders in the Coder section and still has the sack to hit everyone with a moral speech over the game getting hacked, This is where the codes at? post right?

I want some leet codes too, Black kid needs to get off his wallet and break out the codes lol.....
    I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with the game getting hacked, no problem whatsoever, its when people go up and down the game list, and freeze each room without a password just to prove how fuckin awesome they are that annoys me.. i think hacking the game is great, all for it, just not all for useless, pointless, freezes, that prove absolutely nothing. You can write a code that freezes a room without entering, and I can clap with one hand (id like to point out that both skills exhibit the exact same amount of importance), we all shine in our own right.. only my shine wont get me E-Fame on CD..

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Was that a shot at me or at B.K. on ftb3 cuz im pretty sure me initails are BK, fuck e fame thats the last thing i want ppl bother you to much for help constantly
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

you got a strange way of showin it homie

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

I love cookies and e-fame!
    Game Save Exploit Founder and Creator...

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by U.BeeN.StryKeD View Post
    you got a strange way of showin it homie
    Yo gett at me when you stop hatin on me, just grow up if you dont like me thats ur fault, i wonder how im gettin fame i never asked for it i just wanted to learn, do you know how many people i help on a daily basis, man yo watever
    Psp Coder - Mips, C

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by U.BeeN.StryKeD View Post
    I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with the game getting hacked, no problem whatsoever, its when people go up and down the game list, and freeze each room without a password just to prove how fuckin awesome they are that annoys me.. i think hacking the game is great, all for it, just not all for useless, pointless, freezes, that prove absolutely nothing. You can write a code that freezes a room without entering, and I can clap with one hand (id like to point out that both skills exhibit the exact same amount of importance), we all shine in our own right.. only my shine wont get me E-Fame on CD..
    Actually if it needs to be said there is a reason it's happening, if the losers at the socom site would stop talking shit about DemonSpawn and loading out their forums with complaints and lack of common sense it would have stopped a long time ago. It has nothing to do with E-Fame by any stretch of the imagination, those whom think it is usually lacks in the getting-the-point department. Maybe now that it's spelled out they'll just let it go and move on to growing up and doing something productive with the time they spend lashing out over dumb shit.

That's just my take on it but what the hell do I know right?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast