User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where The Codes At?

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Re: Where The Codes At?

Lol hes fightin over it i could care less, hate me if you want, ur mad over a game.

Thank you dont come again :D

An
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

lol... i actually lol'd at that.. i never once told you to stfu or anything like that, and what else could anyone argue with you about, the game is your life. generally people who dont care, dont reply, dont worry dude, you wont lose any face with no one on here by admiting that you cared.. no one saw these posts anyway, they cant see the screen when your sitting down, especially if you have pants on, cus they're all dangling from your nuts.. This will all fade away, you will still be the untouchable BK, and everyone will still kiss your ass every day hopin for some scraps to fall their way out of UCUS-98716.txt.. im done ranting now, i just figured i would bring everything that everyone is saying anyway to the forefront... you can thank me later

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Lol what is this another drake album ill thank u now, an i barely play my psp for like an hour or 2 a week if u really knew me, but i see no point to play it anymore, nothing interestin
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

im in the same boat, havent picked up the psp at all lately, tryin to make a living designin some websites, makin so gfx, and writin an intrusion filter for an antivirus a friend of mine is making, the PSP is dead.. makes it even more foolish that you would make a thread like this in the first place.. i might get on FTB3 for like an hour every third day, but then DemonSpawn starts freezing every room i join for no reason at all, so that game is a big ass fail. the psp was fun while it lasted, but these sites have totally ruined it because any little failure with aposable thumbs can find any code they want and ruin any game they'd like.. even Resistance now, the KIG code is everywhere, and that game is just as bad as all the SOCOMs, there truly is nowhere at all to hide anymore, and its embarassing the hell out of SONY, for real..

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by U.BeeN.StryKeD View Post
    im in the same boat, havent picked up the psp at all lately, tryin to make a living designin some websites, makin so gfx, and writin an intrusion filter for an antivirus a friend of mine is making, the PSP is dead.. makes it even more foolish that you would make a thread like this in the first place.. i might get on FTB3 for like an hour every third day, but then DemonSpawn starts freezing every room i join for no reason at all, so that game is a big ass fail. the psp was fun while it lasted, but these sites have totally ruined it because any little failure with aposable thumbs can find any code they want and ruin any game they'd like.. even Resistance now, the KIG code is everywhere, and that game is just as bad as all the SOCOMs, there truly is nowhere at all to hide anymore, and its embarassing the hell out of SONY, for real..
    Haters gonna h8....
    "Failing to Prepare Means Your Preparing To Fail"

~Benjamen Franklin

Complete Noob

User Info Menu

I may be late and I'm not taking sides but these pictures are just appropiate :)

Also Known As: Villain/Project-_-

jerrmy12

i want inf health or w/e

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by U.BeeN.StryKeD View Post

i think its funny that your complaining about these site when your on it right now.... BK ftw

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

lol on withc web site you get the code

Where The Codes At?

User Info Menu

this is funny tee hee

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345