User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AIOFTB3 PRX w/Panic Button

TH3 1337 SM0K3R

User Info Menu

Re: AIOFTB3 PRX w/Panic Button

First off aio isn't based around gaming. It's a community for everyone if it's not there i will usually add it if its suggested.

Also it does have circle to talk in game i forgot all about that, nice one.

And i approved your account sworn leader we were having issues with the email system so people werent getting the email, but i approved your account with this name SwoRN.LeaDejZ

As far as codes go people post them i dont do anything with them so they will not be organized unless someone on my staff does it.

AIOFTB3 PRX w/Panic Button

User Info Menu

Alright "community" my fault bad choice of wording. Anyways nice Prx, thanks.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

User Info Menu

Thanks alot Smokin, appreciate it, and i will try to contribute in any way possible.

The PRX is truly the best prx available for ftb3 at this point, it has just enough to make you absolutely own, and it only takes up as much space as say 10 codes, all in all, a 10/10 5 star prx. You truly do not need to add anything else

One glaring example of its ownage, first game i played after adding this prx, was a respawn, and i went 64-7 in 3 rounds. nuff said.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by U.BeeN.StryKeD View Post
    Thanks alot Smokin, appreciate it, and i will try to contribute in any way possible.

The PRX is truly the best prx available for ftb3 at this point, it has just enough to make you absolutely own, and it only takes up as much space as say 10 codes, all in all, a 10/10 5 star prx. You truly do not need to add anything else

One glaring example of its ownage, first game i played after adding this prx, was a respawn, and i went 64-7 in 3 rounds. nuff said.
    how do i enable it in game?

TH3 1337 SM0K3R

User Info Menu

It doesn't have an enable feature. It's on all the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12