User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AIOFTB3 PRX w/Panic Button

TH3 1337 SM0K3R

User Info Menu

AIOFTB3 PRX w/Panic Button

Well since all the codes in here are released now and FTB3 is pretty much unplayable now due to noobs and server boot. Here is the prx i made that includes a panic button. It will freeze ANYWHERE. ie., in-game, lobby, or hold while joining a game even if it's full. Credit goes to Demonspawn for finding the freeze code.

I use it with the 762mb cso, so if it doesn't work with other ones too bad for you.

Features:

Joe's Weapon Modifier

Unlock all guns and characters

Press square and hold to shoot through walls

Press Right and Select to freeze/boot ("Boot Sequence Activated" will be up top)

Circle to talk in game (forgot this until sworn leader pointed it out)

Download:
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ADDZJ0GH
    Last edited by smokin; 10-04-2010 at 08:06 AM.

jerrmy12

Re: AIOFTB3 PRX w/Panic Button

sendspace? plz?

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Thanks. There's a password needed? It didnt ask.(WinRAR)

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

jerrmy12

no pass and nm for sendspace.

User Info Menu

does this work? 5.9 kb seems awful small

--EDIT--

by far the best PRX for FTB3 so far.. very nice job.. i just wish someone would approve my account on AIO so i could post o.O
    Last edited by U.BeeN.StryKeD; 10-03-2010 at 12:09 AM.

User Info Menu

to be honest there is not much on aiolab i mean theres more old ftb2 sh*t than anything and theres not much 1.1 stuff for ftb3, kinda lame
    Get at me on Ftb2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FoRGoTen HaCKer View Post
    to be honest there is not much on aiolab i mean theres more old ftb2 sh*t than anything and theres not much 1.1 stuff for ftb3, kinda lame
    What are you talking about man? That site is one by far that has majority of the latest codes out! We don't allow lil kids post random codes up there like other sites but most of everything up there is up to date!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FoRGoTen HaCKer View Post
    No offence but theres more to life than FTB3 codes. Aiolab offers a wide range of stuff to there members.
    Its not a site built on just FTB3, or they would have there head in the shitter just like 99% of the gaming sites out there.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

User Info Menu

Yea, i wouldnt know, have been approved, tried making accounts twice, and neither one of them were ever approved... although im sure it is a great site..

one thing to mention that isnt in Smokin's original post, is that this PRX has Circle for Mic in game built in too.. just thought i would mention that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BØUNTY~HUNT£R View Post
    No offence but theres more to life than FTB3 codes. Aiolab offers a wide range of stuff to there members.
    Its not a site built on just FTB3, or they would have there head in the shitter just like 99% of the gaming sites out there.
    Your right but for me i dont join sites for other consoles, yeah i got an xbox 360 but if i join a site its for the psp, sorry i didnt mean it to sound like the site was lame for all people just in my point of view because i only join for socom series. But it is a good site i know, maybe it would help if the socom coding section was organized a lil better
    Get at me on Ftb2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast