User Tag List

Thread: clan motto edit

clan motto edit

User Info Menu

clan motto edit

Yeah i am looking for a clan motto edit code! I have seen custom motto's and clan names does anybody have this code??

clan motto edit

User Info Menu

Re: clan motto edit

its not a code you use your browser, use you head and you will figure it out,ill give you a hint though, go to your browser when your able to edit any kind of hex also use the search feature its there for a reason
    Get at me on Ftb2

clan motto edit

User Info Menu

Thanks alot

clan motto edit

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FoRGoTen HaCKer View Post
    its not a code you use your browser, use you head and you will figure it out,ill give you a hint though, go to your browser when your able to edit any kind of hex also use the search feature its there for a reason
    It is in fact using a "code." Editing values in your broswer is the same thing as having the lined saved and editing and turning it on. Your still editing data in the game.
    PSP Coder
    MIPS

clan motto edit

User Info Menu

can you post a video or a tut on clan name?

clan motto edit

User Info Menu

great but all you gotta do is use your browser idc if its a code in fact. what you do is go to create new clan and type some stuff like a name your problly gonna use and your tag and motto and you can just use the searcher feature to search for what you typed so make it unique and once you search for it copy the address(there will be more than one so it will take some time) and paste the code to your browser and you can edit your text, if you happen to find the right one, the whole game is like dma so address change alot sogood luck its kinda hard to explain but if sniper can give you a "code" for it then hope it works out for you
    Get at me on Ftb2

clan motto edit

User Info Menu

thanks i used the clan tag creator for the motto i am just trying to do the clan name!!

clan motto edit

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FoRGoTen HaCKer View Post
    great but all you gotta do is use your browser idc if its a code in fact. what you do is go to create new clan and type some stuff like a name your problly gonna use and your tag and motto and you can just use the searcher feature to search for what you typed so make it unique and once you search for it copy the address(there will be more than one so it will take some time) and paste the code to your browser and you can edit your text, if you happen to find the right one, the whole game is like dma so address change alot sogood luck its kinda hard to explain but if sniper can give you a "code" for it then hope it works out for you
    Trust me its a code, if it wasn't you wouldn't be able to edit it. Its the code for the clan tag motto text field. If you saved that line you could name it "Clan Motto Edit" Its a code. Broswers just the simpler way to doing these things.
    PSP Coder
    MIPS

clan motto edit

User Info Menu

okay that makes sense, so im guessing where the base of it starts so say if i use this address 0x017FBA50 i can customize my characters outfit without having to use my browser? if that was the real address for that ;)
    Get at me on Ftb2