User Tag List

Thread: Maybe this actually works maybe not???

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Maybe this actually works maybe not???

Well I was playing on a co-op game the other night and I noticed when I wasn't the host and was playing on the game with the helicopter that I wasn't getting shot at by the Chopper.

They theroy I have is that if your the host of the game the Chopper automaticaly targets you.

I was standing in the open and I wasn't getting shot at. Even when I was standing right in front of the chopper!!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Maybe this actually works maybe not???

no thats just because it was shooting at another player, it tends to lock on to 1 target it only has 1 gun you know...
    PSN: xXChrisMackleXx

User Info Menu

Yeah that choppers a SOB on Admiral..Lol
    I couldn't find the feckin Rpg's for like 10 minutes the first time mi played...Lol
    Sniper Essentials:
    1. Barret 50. Cal
    2. A Steady Hand
    and
    3. Patience

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chrismackle View Post
    no thats just because it was shooting at another player, it tends to lock on to 1 target it only has 1 gun you know...
    lol I know it has one gun. I was just thinking it target locked the host only. Because I Was messing around with the game and It always locked on to the host. IDK y.

Anyways. This game is pretty fun :D I almost play it every day.

User Info Menu

Im ranked 14 now on co-op lol and i have only been playn co-op for like 3 days +school

User Info Menu

if you play co-op and then suck at it or you die to many times, your rank on competitive drastically, i went from 3 red stripes on a gold patch and after i went back to competitive, i was one white stripe gold patch i was like wtf

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by coneralsanders2 View Post
    if you play co-op and then suck at it or you die to many times, your rank on competitive drastically, i went from 3 red stripes on a gold patch and after i went back to competitive, i was one white stripe gold patch i was like wtf
    I've noticed that also. I went from 1 stripe to 3 stripes in one game. I was happy :D then it whent back down lol

User Info Menu

yea but i only started playing co-op after my competitive was reset since it would be almost impossible to get on the top 10 from scratch now :(

jerrmy12

happens to me too.