User Tag List

Thread: offline guns glitch?

offline guns glitch?

User Info Menu

Question offline guns glitch?

Hey someone somehow was able to do a glitch to get me guns that were only available offline on competitive mode. It actually did work to. Im not sure how he did it though.. does anybody know? or is it a hack?.. :huh:

offline guns glitch?

User Info Menu

Re: offline guns glitch?

Hack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

offline guns glitch?

User Info Menu

ohh i tried a hack similar to that in that final of meGAX but its patched now, im gonna work on a menu...
    PSN: xXChrisMackleXx

1zz

User Info Menu

its actually a glitch. my freind did it and hes not a hacker and nobody hacked it for him...its pretty easy to do i know how.

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

offline guns glitch?

User Info Menu

you need 2 people, i suggest making a room in russia or somewhere people dont go. Make sure both of you are in a room. Ok now this is all about timing so get it right. Now YOU leave and make another room, before that tell your friend to count to 5 and then leave the room you where previously in. By the time your friend counts to 5, you should of already made the room. When your friend joins the room, leave and come back and you should have all the guns there. You have a 20 sec time limit or else you will freeze.

Rep +1 if i helped :D