User Tag List

Thread: Socom ftb3 glitchs

1zz

User Info Menu

Socom ftb3 glitchs

1. Get an at4 and go to crimsin basin go to the door in the middle that you can blow up.equip your at and walk up to the door and quickly press square and the right dpad at the same time.Then you should be able to shoot at4 rockets from your secondary weapon so now you can basicly lock on with your at4. It dosnt work everytime in fact im teaching it to a group and alot of people got it to work but i cant =( so it dosnt always work

2.this one you can do on any map. Get a gernade launcher atacment(it dosnt mater witch) then puyt it on the weapon of your choice. once you get into the game swicth to your gernade rate of fire, shoot 1 gernade and quickly swicth to your secondary weapon,then quickly swicth back to your primary and put it on fullauto. if you did it right now youll have an automatic gernade launcher. It dosnt always work but it works like 90% of the time. To get an automatic shotgun do the same exact thing but this time put a shotgun attachment on it.FYI you will not be able to tell the differance between the glitchs and reg. only the other people can tell fullauto so just ask a buddy if its working or just wait till you kill somebody and itll tell you what weapon you killed them with. you dont have to do the glitch every time you reload only when the round changes or everytime the game starts again. Find me on ftb3 and i can walk you through it step by step...HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

----Added 7/8/2010 at 12:49 PM----
    hey if theese where helpful please press the thanks button or donate me some points...THANKS
    Last edited by NinjaArmy36; 08-05-2010 at 12:33 PM.

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx