User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Socom Tactical Strike Archive

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Re: Socom Tactical Strike Archive

lol it's and ok game I think SWRS even beat it though. For one there's no one online. Because everyone thinks it sucks. 2 The process of choosing you're team you're guys and each weapon for all the team sucks.

Socom Tactical Strike Archive

User Info Menu

lol i played it the first month it came out and i was the fourth top player online, if your ask me its ok if your a thinker and not a brain dead hacker ( im sorta in between ) lolz, i just got on to see if i could get hacks for it, turns out, they made a pretty much hack-pointless game. Id say get it, online theres like 30 people on at 1 time MAX, then if someone leaves the game its uneven and the game ends on its own, so me and my friends go to my house and make a password room, so we know knowones leaving to ruin the game.oh yeah when someone laggz on the game it freezes everyone, just so they game dosnt freeze then when the lagging person finally gets good connection again it resumes, makes a 3 min game 5 minz if sumone has bad connection.

User Info Menu

i played this for not even an hour and thot it was trash

User Info Menu

I actually liked this game.i understood it.&it was a change from sftb2. a big change. But after awhile i kinda lost interest.and i think personaly this game should have never been hacked. i mean cmon. its already enough work handaling 4 guys on your own.for some hacker who wants to cheat the server &you out of your fun.4 what. now you play alone hacker. with your pepe. i mean psp lol. noobs. if you have hacks for this game. you definitly have no skill what so ever.and you problably boot on sftb2 4noreason

User Info Menu

Thx Johnny u r the best!!!

User Info Menu

This game usually sucks in online, but for some reason it's better in offline.

User Info Menu

tactical strike sucked big dick and balls worst socom ever in the history of socom
    My Ftb2 Acc(storm.j.3.s.u.s) Ranked 18 Overall:laugh:
    PART OF 1337
    ♣™ßaßy.j.3.s.U.sâ„¢♣LEGENDOFSOCOMFTB2ONLINE CODER

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: Socom Tactical Strike Archive

Quote Originally Posted by baby.j.3.s.u.s View Post
    tactical strike sucked big dick and balls worst socom ever in the history of socom

yea worst socom in the history is correct they did such a pore job with it ive went online lik 4 times and never had anyone on at all stupid
    Rep me if ive helped u THANKs

And dont be afraid to ask me for help
    SOCOM FTB2 ACC:(SINS7WARLORD)
    REMEMBER IM NOT A HACKER AND NEVER WILL BE BUT I HAV KNOWLEDGE OF THIS STUFF

User Info Menu

This game is the shittest SOCOM ever made.
    Anyway the other shittest SOCOM ever made, after tactial, is SOCOM Confrontation.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567