User Tag List

Thread: Gamertag Modding Service

Gamertag Modding Service

User Info Menu

Gamertag Modding Service

Now coming out of VIP I am providing gamertag modding services. Please post if interested. Things I can do:

1. Change gamertag.
    2. Change the year you join so your gamertag will have a higher year emblem. (Up to 10 years)
    3. Accuratly unlock achievements and add games you've never played before to unlock those acheivements. (This is 99% safe as I will use time stamps)
    4. Give free cR for Halo Reach.
    5. Modify Reach Gamesaves so you can have unlimited ammo / health.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Gamertag Modding Service

User Info Menu

Re: Gamertag Modding Service

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Now coming out of VIP I am providing gamertag modding services. Please post if interested. Things I can do:

1. Change gamertag.
    2. Change the year you join so your gamertag will have a higher year emblem. (Up to 10 years)
    3. Accuratly unlock achievements and add games you've never played before to unlock those acheivements. (This is 99% safe as I will use time stamps)
    4. Give free cR for Halo Reach.
    5. Modify Reach Gamesaves so you can have unlimited ammo / health.
    Number 2, would that turn my account which i am 15 on into an account which i am 18 on, or just how long the account has been made?

Gamertag Modding Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Number 2, would that turn my account which i am 15 on into an account which i am 18 on, or just how long the account has been made?
    He means that he can change the emblem on the top right of your gamercard to show how long you've been using XBL for, not the age set the the gamertag...

Gamertag Modding Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post
    He means that he can change the emblem on the top right of your gamercard to show how long you've been using XBL for, not the age set the the gamertag...
    Damn...

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Um I'm interested in this check you pm's.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Gamertag Modding Service

User Info Menu

im interested in 2and 3 for 2 can that get me like forum founder i thin thats oldest u can get