User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hacking Xbox 360 DVD Drives

Hacking Xbox 360 DVD Drives

User Info Menu

Re: Hacking Xbox 360 DVD Drives

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    No you can keep a copy of your game forever as long as you bought it.
    We're referring to downloaded ones. I believe if you download a copy of a game you already own you have to delete it within 24 hours, or something like that.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    We're referring to downloaded ones. I believe if you download a copy of a game you already own you have to delete it within 24 hours, or something like that.

Oh but who's gunna care?

Oh im doing this for my school project BTW, and building a turbo controller. (You think you could make a lag switch TUT for 360 also)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    Oh but who's gunna care?

Oh im doing this for my school project BTW, and building a turbo controller. (You think you could make a lag switch TUT for 360 also)
    I have been through like 5 Ethernet cables. The lag switch tutorials don't work for 360.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

what is the point of buying a pci card that has sata if your computer already has a sata port? wont using an internal port work??

ALSO:
    I have been through like 5 Ethernet cables. The lag switch tutorials don't work for 360.
    im pretty sure they do work, but it is extremely retarded because most games have protection against that, so you get disconnected...

the next best thing is actually taking up bandwidth on your connection...that sort of works, but its hard to get the desired outcome...most of the time ur jujst lagging and people can get free kills off of you instead of the other way around

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ferndogg03 View Post
    what is the point of buying a pci card that has sata if your computer already has a sata port? wont using an internal port work??

ALSO:

im pretty sure they do work, but it is extremely retarded because most games have protection against that, so you get disconnected...

the next best thing is actually taking up bandwidth on your connection...that sort of works, but its hard to get the desired outcome...most of the time ur jujst lagging and people can get free kills off of you instead of the other way around
    I said that lol, they don't work for the 360... However they may work for other systems.

Lol, I believe its your upload speed that effects the other gamers. Just upload something to like megaupload using their toolbar and limit the upload speed to like 20kb.

User Info Menu

Yeah you don't have to buy anything to flash your 360. You can just connect teh SATA cable from your motherboard to the 360 drive.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poop-is-brown View Post
    Yeah you don't have to buy anything to flash your 360. You can just connect teh SATA cable from your motherboard to the 360 drive.
    You can run IPrep to test if your built in card will work. You must have a check next to MTK Flash. If there is no check then you must buy the card.

User Info Menu

You can run IPrep to test if your built in card will work. You must have a check next to MTK Flash. If there is no check then you must buy the card.
    Pretty much any new Chipset will work. (you''re right, you still need to check it though)

User Info Menu

Erm....Does this hack work for the New Xbox 360 dashboard that just came out? I mean, I don't have a computer that has a SATA cable just yet, or a chip card for that matter, but if i dont get something of the sort, I don't want to crash my Xbox DVD drive because of it being non compatable with the new board.
    (The Slim PSP Pandora Batteries burning a damn hole in your pockets? Check out my link on how to convert your own. VVVVVVVVVV)
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...andora-t11817/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deathscreton View Post
    Erm....Does this hack work for the New Xbox 360 dashboard that just came out? I mean, I don't have a computer that has a SATA cable just yet, or a chip card for that matter, but if i dont get something of the sort, I don't want to crash my Xbox DVD drive because of it being non compatable with the new board.

I wouldn't try it right now. The new BenQ's seem to be messing up. IVIUPPET screwed his over with a bad flash. If you don't want to screw up your 360...DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS.

Oh, and yes, the hacks work with the new dashboard. And you HAVE to have a chipset for your motherboard unless your computer is like over 15 years old.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast