User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if nuclear bombs went off in the Major Cities of the U.S

What would you do if nuclear bombs went off in the Major Cities of the U.S

User Info Menu

Re: What would you do if nuclear bombs went off in the Major Cities of the U.S

Quote Originally Posted by Bearrr View Post
    how you asked what I would do xD thats exactly wat I would do..
    If you live in new york the closest city to you that got bombed would be either philedalphia or new york. Either way depending where you live you would have radiated debris heading towards you within 4 hours and high gusts of winds, New York would ALL be in panic running around the streets driving and I doub't you could take out all middle eastern's with your little pistol.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    What would you do? What if a group of people on the inside of the government or not, maybe just terrorists blew H-Bombs in most of the major cities?

By the major cities I'm reffering to Boston, San Diego, Chicago, New York, St. Louis, Cincinatti, Philadelphia, Washington D.C, Atlanta, Seattle most of the big cities. I say San Diego and not Las Vegas or San Fransisco because if a nuclear bomb hit San Diego I doub't anyone from San Fransisco nor Las Vesas would survive, its too close.

First of all, just so you know.. The power would be out soon because your power comes from a main city most of the time thats where it is controlled. The internet probably wouldn't work long after the bombs went off, the phone lines would also be down. Your completely cut off from the world no contact outside exept maybe HAM Radio.
    Sand Diago and Cincinati aren't major cities..You left out Detroit, Dallas, LA, Pheonix, San Antonio.. ;-)

It may be a good thing if it hit detroit. It would clear up the streets, and let us start new.
    Last edited by H0LY.J3SUS; 05-04-2009 at 10:32 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poop-is-brown View Post
    Sand Diago and Cincinati aren't major cities..You left out Detroit ;-)

It may be a good thing if it hit detroit. It would clear up the streets, and let us start new.
    San Diego's bomb would handle all of San Fransisco and of course San Diego and everything in between. Pretty much a kill radius of a mile. Heat blast would travel at over 2000MPH but would slow rapidly. Detroit isn't a major asset, although if it hit lansing it would take out Muskegon, Lansing and most of detroit.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    San Diego's bomb would handle all of San Fransisco and of course San Diego and everything in between. Pretty much a kill radius of a mile. Heat blast would travel at over 2000MPH but would slow rapidly. Detroit isn't a major asset, although if it hit lansing it would take out Muskegon, Lansing and most of detroit.
    Detroit is the 10th largest populated city in the United States.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poop-is-brown View Post
    Detroit is the 10th largest populated city in the United States.
    It has nothing major to the United States though, other than its population it wouldn't be as much of a deal except for water, food and other things in michigan.

I'm talking about meaningful things for invasion and or creating an environment to keep U.S isolated.

San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Philadelphia and New Orleans are all major port cities if they were bombed we are probably not leaving the U.S and planes wouldn't be operational. San Diego also has major military importance ( a major naval base is located there. ) There is a head quarters near Denver and a naval base in Philadelphia.

Most if not all of the government would have been taken out in D.C there might be some people left but if the bomber's has any wits they would do it during a critical time like during a presedential meeting or something where everyone is located there. Along with an FBI headquarters close by in Langley, Virginia, D.C would be wrecked.

Population plays a role but a lot of those cities have main essential things, Detroit does too but as what I'm aware of it doesn't have a major federal court, nor a major FBI office or anything of importance except to the people of Michigan. I don't know much about Detroit even though I live in michigan so correct me if I'm wrong. But if you'd like I will add Detroit to the list of bombed cities.

If someone was to bomb a country it might be to take out a lot of people but why just take out people with the bombing itself? The after effects can take out double, triple and even more. No one will have food, people will get radiation poisoning. People in refugee camp's will starve, no food to go around. People will be killing others to survive, things that wouldn't happen in the ordeal situation.

I would be going on to medical care but I have to go to school tomorrow.

God I hate long replies -_- lol.
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-04-2009 at 11:17 PM.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

Hmm even so.. Id still be looting xD trust me
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

if i live one of these major cities i would simply say my prayers...

User Info Menu

Hmm even so.. Id still be looting xD trust me
    I doubt that.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

I did in the big black out 1--2 years ago and would agian
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

User Info Menu

I did in the big black out 1--2 years ago and would agian
    Wow. Can someone explain to this kid what this thread is even about?

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast