User Tag List

Thread: Biggest Badest Volcano!

Biggest Badest Volcano!

User Info Menu

Biggest Badest Volcano!

Did you know theres a volcano in Yellow Stone Park, And when it wakes up life will be over!

My teacher told me all about it. Its so big that Asia will be affected too because the ash in the air. Dont Belive Me!?!? Check google.....

Add me on XBL to play GoW2 or Halo 3 or GTA IV

Biggest Badest Volcano!

User Info Menu

Re: Biggest Badest Volcano!

They call it a mega volcano. Its a gigantic volcano that is as big as yellow stone park under the surface of the earth. If it wakes which is what is sought to be in the very distant future it would completely ruin life as we know it.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Biggest Badest Volcano!

User Info Menu

Crazy Right?

Add me on XBL to play GoW2 or Halo 3 or GTA IV

Biggest Badest Volcano!

User Info Menu

Emily Lambert:
    ''

We all know what a volcano is. When thinking of one, you probably picture a huge mountain, smoke and ash spouting from it's top, lava pouring down the sides, and evacuation alerts posted all over the news. Perhaps you think of the tragedy in Pompeii or maybe you think of the eruption of

Mount St. Helens. Well, could you imagine an eruption 2,500 times as powerful as that one? It's not impossible.

There are active mega volcanoes all over the world and one lies right here in the United States under Yellowstone National Park. Yellowstone is believed to be sitting right on top of a huge magma chamber where molten mantel is rising to the surface. Yellowstone has supposedly erupted before (way before our time) and was so powerful that the lava had spread over huge areas of land in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Idaho.

The reason Yellowstone has so many geysers & hot springs is because of the huge magma chamber below the park. In fact, the molten material underneath is actually not very far from the surface.

Some scientists even say that it was a massive amount of mega volcano eruptions that killed the dinosaurs and not a meteor impact. They say that all of the ash and gases dispersed into the air is what caused the extinction. The gases would have caused a drastic and very quick climate change as well as kill plants and animals and ultimately screwing up the eco-system.

If Yellowstone were to erupt in our lifetime, it could possibly throw us into a new ice age. It would cause a catastrophic explosion and a huge caldera. The huge eruption could be capable of wiping out half of the western United States and causing ash to fall over the rest of the world, blocking sunlight, sending us into complete and utter darkness for an extremely long period of time. Without sunlight, plants would die and there would be all kinds of disease outbreaks and famine. The impact of the eruption could cause many natural disasters all over such as earthquakes, hurricanes, and even tsunamis.''
    I think that we,as in our generation will be dead before that happens

</U>

Biggest Badest Volcano!

User Info Menu

Do you really think this hasn't happened before? Some thing would survive.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.