User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Atheism

Atheism

User Info Menu

Re: Atheism

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    I was referring to what some modern religions would say about weapons.

Yet religion which doesn't have the power to use them nor stop them is ultimately not in control over the people that use them.
    Which is what I've been saying. Religion is not the culprit, people are.

Atheism

User Info Menu

Wow. I can't believe I went through six pages of the same shit being repeated over and over again. Here's a solution:

Who gives a fuck?

Religion is just a belief. No one can prove if its wrong or right. No matter what evidence you put forward, the other is not going to believe it. Why do we worry about what happened before we were alive or what's going to happen after we die? We should be worrying about NOW. Our economy is shit. We got people dying over stupid shit all over the world. I don't give two shits if there is a god or not. If I die and there is, oh well. I go to hell. If there isn't, then I just rot in the ground. Irregardless, I'm fucked. That's why I'm choosing to enjoy my life instead of worrying the rest of it on whether what's gonna happen or what happened. Shit, I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast this morning. My old history teach use to say, "There are three nessecities to start a civilization: "Government, People and supplies, and Religion."

I'm done. I'm not bored anymore in my Excel class lol.

Atheism

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NOFX View Post
    Which is what I've been saying. Religion is not the culprit, people are.
    people fuck shit up all the time
    Views : 666
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

All people are stupid because if we were "actually" smart the world would be some happy utopia... and who the hell wants that, am I right?

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JordanCunha View Post
    Wow. I can't believe I went through six pages of the same shit being repeated over and over again. Here's a solution:

Who gives a fuck?

Religion is just a belief. No one can prove if its wrong or right. No matter what evidence you put forward, the other is not going to believe it. Why do we worry about what happened before we were alive or what's going to happen after we die? We should be worrying about NOW. Our economy is shit. We got people dying over stupid shit all over the world. I don't give two shits if there is a god or not. If I die and there is, oh well. I go to hell. If there isn't, then I just rot in the ground. Irregardless, I'm fucked. That's why I'm choosing to enjoy my life instead of worrying the rest of it on whether what's gonna happen or what happened. Shit, I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast this morning. My old history teach use to say, "There are three nessecities to start a civilization: "Government, People and supplies, and Religion."

I'm done. I'm not bored anymore in my Excel class lol.

Wrong. Almost all the way through. Try to cut down on the swear words, too.
    I am in no real mood for a debate anymore. If you want to see some results, go look at my posts on pages 1-3.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456