User Tag List

Thread: Atheism

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Re: Atheism

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    Theories are ideas (guesses) based on what a person thinks. It has to be confirmed by another person to be called a theory, this does not mean that it is concrete evidence. The big bang theory is being slowly disproved today. There is no way to prove that the pressure in two atoms can explode and create a universe. Every scientist (assuming that they believe in the big bang) based their ideas and theories on simulations. There is no solid evidence that that is what would actually happen if two atoms built pressure from nothingness. What was the pressure created by if there was nothing before us? What were the atoms created by?
    You don't get it. I have a thorough undertaking of the BBT. I'm trying to say, not all atheists believe in the big bang theory.

RED: Theories are developed upon information from other theories, the laws of science, physically indisputable evidence, as well as disputable evidence.

VIOLET: Disproved by who? The same scientists who "all" agree with the big bang (Read section below, blue)

ORANGE: There is no way to prove that they cannot. Plus, these "two atoms" would not be atoms. The "Big Bang" was an explosion of space, not in space.

BLUE: Wrong. Scientists (As stated above) do not all believe in the theory of the big bang. This is why we have many workers of the scientific arena formulating new predictions based on, once again; SOLID EVIDENCE.

GREEN: As stated before, the "big bang" was an explosion OF space. Not IN space. So, with "two atoms exploding in space" being demonstrably wrong. Let's look at the Yellow text, shall we?

YELLOW: Ah, the old "what was before us" question. Professional hypocrisy. What you have to ask yourself is: what created god? You may say....Well....God was always here! I could damn well say...Well....the universe was always here! One giant loophole. You want to know the difference? We can see evidence of the big bang. We can not see god. So unless your bronze age desert god is some disgusting hermaphrodite who locks himself away in the ridiculous kingdom of heaven; afraid of how his cosmetic attributes will affect his "subject's" projection of him, I don't see why else he would do that. Unless he created us just to waste time and oxygen, and then laugh at us as we bow down and get fucked by the long dick of religion and humility. In that case, when a theists asks me "why don't you go to church? Why don't you worship god?" I simply raise my chin and say "piss off, I've got some "sinning to do."

Thank you.
    Last edited by Pink Floyd; 06-02-2009 at 06:27 PM.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Atheism

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    You don't get it. I have a thorough undertaking of the BBT. I'm trying to say, not all atheists believe in the big bang theory.
    Yeah I didn't even know anything about it really. I have heard of it, I thought it was 4 billion years ago, and I thought it was when 2 stars collided.. I'm in the 8th grade don't blame me for my teachers inability to educate us.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yeah I didn't even know anything about it really. I have heard of it, I thought it was 4 billion years ago, and I thought it was when 2 stars collided.. I'm in the 8th grade don't blame me for my teachers inability to educate us.
    Lol, I can't remember exactly when it was (not good with dates and times) but I do know that it was between 2 atoms that were pressurized too much and ended up exploding (still exploding to this day) thus creating the universe. I learned this in my Q. Physics class on a day when we were talking about this and anti- matter.

Atheism

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    Lol, I can't remember exactly when it was (not good with dates and times) but I do know that it was between 2 atoms that were pressurized too much and ended up exploding (still exploding to this day) thus creating the universe. I learned this in my Q. Physics class on a day when we were talking about this and anti- matter.
    I know after looking on Wiki it was theorized to have happened 13.7 billion years ago. And you guys know there are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on the earth.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Read newest post.

http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...ost137735.html
    Last edited by Pink Floyd; 06-07-2009 at 07:48 PM.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Atheism

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Read newest post, I am sure that I have won.

EDIT: Page 2 post 18: http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...ost137735.html
    Golly I think you won. Although I still respect people's beliefs I think science and any evidence we have prevails over an invisible overseer.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.