User Tag List

Thread: Time Loop

Time Loop

User Info Menu

Time Loop

If you could repeat a time period in your life, what would it be?

Keep in mind that you have to repeat the time for an infinite loop and can never advance in time to the present/future. No matter what you do, you will return to that starting point, not even death. (Much like the movie "Groundhog's Day")

I would choose the time I bought about almost $500 worth of Yu-gi-Oh! cards and possibly do something different with that money in other ways.

Time Loop

User Info Menu

Re: Time Loop

500 bux omg i would go back to!!!! :)

Time Loop

User Info Menu

So you're going to go back and buy something different, an then have to restart with $500 and but something, and then restart with $500 and buy something?

Unless I'm not understanding this, that kinda sounds stupid :)

p.s. What a nerdy kid spending $500 on yugioh cards. You were probably a pro.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I'd repeat the first time I walked in on my best friends little sister(12) up untill she kicked my ass, it's not that I didn't defend myself or that I would even want to fight back it's just the point I figured out I was a lolicon and I found out that without her clothes she's really flexable to the point of nearly breaking every bone in my body...

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

I would go back in time and stop you from making this developmentally delayed thread.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Time Loop

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scal24 View Post
    So you're going to go back and buy something different, an then have to restart with $500 and but something, and then restart with $500 and buy something?

Unless I'm not understanding this, that kinda sounds stupid :)

p.s. What a nerdy kid spending $500 on yugioh cards. You were probably a pro.
    Birthday Money + Yugioh Nerd = Many cards lying around and getting kicked out of stores for beating so many kids.

I could have spent that money on like the xbox and live back then. (I think they were around?) Or strippers or something.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsʎs View Post
    I would go back in time and stop you from making this developmentally delayed thread.
    It only stops when someone combo breaks it... not that I would however

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!