User Tag List

Thread: Toilet Bowls

Toilet Bowls

User Info Menu

Toilet Bowls

Here's something to think about. Toilets get stopped up all the time and sometimes that don't get stopped up till after it all goes down. So usually you leave. Then when you come back the whole damn floor is flooded. So my question is, sinks have them how come toilets don't have a little hole in the bowl to drain any excess water that gets too high? Sinks have an extra hole in case the water fills up too high.

I know what you are thinking... "Well the holes in sinks lead to the same pipe and if a toilet had one it would just drain into the already stopped up pipe." I know this, I'm saying just an extra little pipe maybe an inch in diameter that leads either to the sewer or further down the other pipe where a clog wouldn't really be.

I know this is really random. I think about shit, while I'm taking shits lmao.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Toilet Bowls

User Info Menu

Re: Toilet Bowls

cause noone was smart enough to think of it before?

Toilet Bowls

User Info Menu

Cause shit floats.

Well you should patent that design and make millions and become king of the ceramic throne.

Also poop regularly so less feces will enter the toilet or use less toilet paper to reduce the chance of blockage.
    Last edited by CoDeX; 12-22-2009 at 07:22 PM.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

sock ruser

User Info Menu

cause the makers wouldn't be loling in their graves from everyone getting pissed off at their toilets overflowing.