User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Okay for a man to cry?

Okay for a man to cry?

User Info Menu

Re: Okay for a man to cry?

Quote Originally Posted by UL71M473_BR0TH3R View Post
    In today's society, its deemed as "pathetic" for a man to cry. I happened to think that's wrong.......

....To an extent.

I believe that the only times men should cry are when they get BADLY injured (Bullet/Stab wound, etc), in private after an emotional time (break up with a girl that you planned to propose to the next day,etc), and during a movie/show.

Opinions?
    At a movie, not so much, dudes may call you gay if you cry from a movie. Though a bad breakup is ok. Usually guys are sympathetic with that shit because we all have experienced it. I cried for the first time in 4 years over a bad breakup. That was over a year ago though and I hadn't cried since, unless you count laughing so hard that you cry. That shit happens all the time with the stuff my friends and I talk about, just ask Rigalic lol...

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Okay for a man to cry?

User Info Menu

I rarely cry...and its never from pain. I cry durring sad movies (mainly when an animal dies [ex: Marley and Me, and I am Legend], because I love my pets, or if a character dies). I dislocated my knee, and just keep saying....fuck fuck fuck...ah shit fuckkk

Okay for a man to cry?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    At a movie, not so much, dudes may call you gay if you cry from a movie. Though a bad breakup is ok. Usually guys are sympathetic with that shit because we all have experienced it. I cried for the first time in 4 years over a bad breakup. That was over a year ago though and I hadn't cried since, unless you count laughing so hard that you cry. That shit happens all the time with the stuff my friends and I talk about, just ask Rigalic lol...
    agreed,and i laugh my ass off til i cry like twice a week lol,but a dude shouldnt cry during a movie.idk when \the last time i cried in sorrow was thou

site n00b

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    I cry durring sad movies (mainly when an animal dies [ex: Marley and Me, and I am Legend], because I love my pets, or if a character dies).
    haha same here
    i only cry in movies where animals die, i hate that lol
    like the butterfly effect where the kid burns the dog

Okay for a man to cry?

User Info Menu

I cried when I was watching the anime Clannad. To see a man lose his wife giving birth to his daughter and then have his daughter die five years later from her mother's hereditary disease was painful to watch. Then the next episode kinda fucked up the purpose of those episodes, but I can't watch that series since I get emotional remembering those parts.

I didn't cry when my Great Grandfather died, (I was young and didn't really understand) but I get emotional remembering all the memories with him. I cried when I held my dying dog in my arms and when we put her to sleep to relieve her pain. I cried when I lost my best friend and his father gave me his beloved PSP which is still in box in my drawer.

And if you want to get started on crying from laughter, just check with CJ and Codex. They'll let you know.

And let any guy say to my face that I'm a faggot for crying at a movie. I'll deck him in his fucking mouth. If you got no emotions to cry for a movie, I'll see if you got them for when they're on the ground curled up like a pussy. Shit, just for my size alone people know better than to start shit with me. :dry:

Okay for a man to cry?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by computerjordan View Post
    I cried when I was watching the anime Clannad. To see a man lose his wife giving birth to his daughter and then have his daughter die five years later from her mother's hereditary disease was painful to watch. Then the next episode kinda fucked up the purpose of those episodes, but I can't watch that series since I get emotional remembering those parts.

I didn't cry when my Great Grandfather died, (I was young and didn't really understand) but I get emotional remembering all the memories with him. I cried when I held my dying dog in my arms and when we put her to sleep to relieve her pain. I cried when I lost my best friend and his father gave me his beloved PSP which is still in box in my drawer.

And if you want to get started on crying from laughter, just check with CJ and Codex. They'll let you know.

And let any guy say to my face that I'm a faggot for crying at a movie. I'll deck him in his fucking mouth. If you got no emotions to cry for a movie, I'll see if you got them for when they're on the ground curled up like a pussy. Shit, just for my size alone people know better than to start shit with me. :dry:
    i thought that shit was in real life!not even jokin lol

Okay for a man to cry?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    I rarely cry...and its never from pain. I cry durring sad movies (mainly when an animal dies [ex: Marley and Me, and I am Legend], because I love my pets, or if a character dies). I dislocated my knee, and just keep saying....fuck fuck fuck...ah shit fuckkk
    YouTube- Family Guy - Peter's Knee

Quote Originally Posted by computerjordan View Post
    Just listen to our Podcast, Jordan is laughing so hard I think he died for a second.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Clanned had a terriable ending, I stopped watching it for that reason, The company that made Clanned, Air, and Kanon have tragic endings because of the draw. People want to feel emotions other than what is concidered the norm.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Okay for a man to cry?

User Info Menu

if some one hits u on the nuts of course u will cry

Okay for a man to cry?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    Clanned had a terriable ending, I stopped watching it for that reason, The company that made Clanned, Air, and Kanon have tragic endings because of the draw. People want to feel emotions other than what is concidered the norm.
    I know, but I predicted that Nagisa was gonna die at the end but I didn't expect the daughter to die afterward. I can't watch it again after that shit, I can't even watch the first season without that song playing where Nagisa and her daughter died. It plays throughout the entire fucking series. I do enjoy how they relate everything to an RPG when Tomoya fucks around with Fuko when she goes into her starfish dream mode, like when put juice up her nose and it goes:

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney
    Just listen to our Podcast, Jordan is laughing so hard I think he died for a second.
    I don't know why I was laughing in the first place, but it was so damn funny for some reason.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast