User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Okay for a man to cry?

sock ruser

User Info Menu

Re: Okay for a man to cry?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post

Just listen to our Podcast, Jordan is laughing so hard I think he died for a second.
    i remember that. i only cry when its sad movies and whenever certain people that are close to me died.

Okay for a man to cry?

User Info Menu

i only cry when i have a really bad break up or someone that is close to me dies

Thank me or Rep + if i helped
    I_JUST_FRAGED_U ON FTB 2
    Goals
    Reach Up to 100 posts by Jan 20 [X]
    Create 5 Tutorials [1/5]

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Ok starfish make you dream, and juice up your nose makes you crash your dream and possiably cry/leveling up if you do it to someone else

Fuko is so cute when she isn't physicaly there... I never saw when they figured out she was in coma, I got about 12 episodes in before I looked it up... I also stopped watching Suzuka for a similar reason

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Okay for a man to cry?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    Ok starfish make you dream, and juice up your nose makes you crash your dream and possiably cry/leveling up if you do it to someone else

Fuko is so cute when she isn't physicaly there... I never saw when they figured out she was in coma, I got about 12 episodes in before I looked it up... I also stopped watching Suzuka for a similar reason
    Off Topic: She doesn't get out of the coma until the daughter is born.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

I only cry when a close friend or family member or dog dies. Like when I had to put down my dog. Sometimes at movies but not too often. But I really hate it when babies cry it just pisses me off for some odd reason.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Okay for a man to cry?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkmaster View Post
    I only cry when a close friend or family member or dog dies. Like when I had to put down my dog. Sometimes at movies but not too often. But I really hate it when babies cry it just pisses me off for some odd reason.
    I think that's just a guy thing. I can't stand the sound of a baby crying either...

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Yeah I think it's messed up cause it's not like I'm a baby hater.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Okay for a man to cry?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    I don't know why I was laughing in the first place, but it was so damn funny for some reason.
    You were laughing at you laughing. No I'm being serious... That's the reason. I messed up at the beginning of the Podcast and we couldn't get our serious face on... So after we finally get into the Podcast about 20 seconds in you start laughing and then we start laughing, which in turn makes you laugh harder, until you cried, and about died.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Okay for a man to cry?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    You were laughing at you laughing. No I'm being serious... That's the reason. I messed up at the beginning of the Podcast and we couldn't get our serious face on... So after we finally get into the Podcast about 20 seconds in you start laughing and then we start laughing, which in turn makes you laugh harder, until you cried, and about died.
    I was like, "Guys, just think dead kittens," and you had to be a smart ass and be like "That makes me want to laugh more!" :dry: And then Clint said something about not being serious and you said to take it in the ass or something...

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Dead Kittins make me cry, I had a cat named Snoozer who died 3 weeks after being born from heart complications, he used to ride around on my head

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast