What's your Zombie Plan?

User Info Menu

Re: What's your Zombie Plan?

Out run the people with me.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Tie elderly people to sticks and beat the zombies with them

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

What's your Zombie Plan?

User Info Menu

I would have about 3 ounces of weed along with lots of role up paper, and be sitting on top of a high roof like a mall or something with a sniper, shot gun and uzi and lots of bullets and grenades.

What's your Zombie Plan?

User Info Menu

funny thing is everybosies talking about all the guns and ninjas there gonna have.. what about food and water? lol i would figure out how to levitate and move shit with my mind and use my powers to implode there heads then invent some robo head attachment. attach it to the headless dead zombies revive them and use them as my slaves to harvest crops and stuff (if the whole earth is f#$ked up). if not then ill use them as my own personal army and take over the world.

oh and ill have a device attched to the robo heads that will self destruct if the zombies try any crap i dont like.
    [SIZE="2"]100h post on January 31!! Rep +and donate if I helped at all. [/SIZE]

What's your Zombie Plan?

User Info Menu

LOL, They don't run too fast right? I would take a little jog around my house XD

If you have an idea on a PSP related program that is ran on Windows PM me with some information on your idea please.

What's your Zombie Plan?

User Info Menu

i would wack sed zombies with my 30 foot penis until they die

What's your Zombie Plan?

User Info Menu

I would kill myself before they kill me.

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

LMAO None of you could ever do that. .you will be in panic when its still on the news. .lol. .I just simply say my prayers, regret nothing in life and die happy. .

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by P ii X y View Post
    LMAO None of you could ever do that. .you will be in panic when its still on the news. .lol. .I just simply say my prayers, regret nothing in life and die happy. .
    Zombies allow us to throw out reason and snap into pure killing machines, now the augmented zombies, like from Resident Evil, Would stop me in my damn tracks and make me pull out a gernade cause I'd still be rational enough to take that thing down with me

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12