User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Someone aka Chopsuey R.I.P.

Someone aka Chopsuey R.I.P.

User Info Menu

Re: Someone aka Chopsuey R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu-Hor View Post
    i dont believe it, there has been too many things like this on forums before for me to believe it. and even if he did really kill himself, the kid hated me so idgaf
    I do u not believe it? They got the police report, his twitter, everything
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu-Hor View Post
    i dont believe it, there has been too many things like this on forums before for me to believe it. and even if he did really kill himself, the kid hated me so idgaf
    The text in the post is from the freaking Alaskan State Police, he hasn't logged on to Uni since 7/1, he hasn't logged on to CD since he was banned. His location says Alaska, his IP address says he's from Alaska. His user profile on Uni (found here) states he's from Scammon Bay, Alaska. Age 17 matches a typical member on one of these forums. He gave his name out on the post I linked to above, same thing with his email address and Yahoo screen name(not going to post here, but if you have half a brain you could find it)

I agree, there's a lot of bullshit out there, but in this case, I'm 99% sure it's real.

User Info Menu

damn man, RIP Choppy. You where a good friend to me ;( but know you are gone. RIP.......

User Info Menu

had my doubts about this too but i found an article on it. mentions a 17 year old male from the same town on july 1. idk if i can post links or not though

-- May 23, Newtok: 17-year-old male.
    -- May 23, Akiak: 17-year-old male.
    -- May 30, St. Marys: 22-year-old male.
    -- June 15, Hooper Bay: 15-year-old female.
    -- July 1, Scammon Bay: 17-year-old male.
    -- July 5, Chevak: 21-year-old male.
    -- July 9, Mountain Village: 17-year-old male.
    -- July 10, Emmonak, 21-year-old male.

Last edited by BloodmoneyTK; 07-22-2010 at 07:54 PM.
    [SIZE="2"]100h post on January 31!! Rep +and donate if I helped at all. [/SIZE]

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Suicide is the most selfish thing to do in any situation. I didn't know him but I know he posted a lot of controversial things that lead to him getting banned.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by angrybanana5000 View Post
    Why is he banned here?

RIP.
    He was always a douche on here and flaming and shit. Kind of makes me feel bad that I banned him, but sometimes the only reason people pick fights is to feel better about themselves, I guess in this case it did not help. To me something about the whole thing seems a bit off. If it is fake, he did a hella of a job on it. Like maybe faking his real name or something, IDK. I mean you can pretty much name yourself Jon Doe on vBulletin... Anyway...

"We live and we die, fate takes us to the places we belong and as long as we live on this Earth we won't know where we truly belong." ~JohnnyMcKinney

May god rest on his soul and hope he made it to those open gates.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

nothing anyone can say will convince me he really did it, and honestly i could care less. im done posting in this thread

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Are we supposed to care or something? The prick always caused problems on here.

User Info Menu

Ones life is more than these forums, glad all you dicks agree. Hope no one cares when you pass.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Ones life is more than these forums, glad all you dicks agree. Hope no one cares when you pass.
    YouTube- Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast