User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone aka Chopsuey R.I.P.

Someone aka Chopsuey R.I.P.

User Info Menu

Just thought I'd pass on the word to anyone who hasn't heard.

"Someone" also known as "Chopsuey" to everyone in the scene ( Real name Cory Akerelrea ) committed suicide on 7/1/2010 by means of a self inflicted gun shot reported by Alaskan State Police found here: http://www.dps.state.ak.us/pio/dispa...0.20100705.txt

Case Number: 10-58818
    Type: Suicide
    Text: On 7/1/2010 at approx. 1744 hours, the Alaska State Troopers in
    Bethel responded to Scammon Bay to investigate the reported death of
    Corey Akerelrea, age 17 of Scammon Bay. Investigation revealed that
    Corey died of a self inflicted gunshot wound. Corey's body has been sent
    to the State Medical Examiner for an autopsy. No foul play is suspected.
    Next of kin has been notified.
    Author: DPJ0
    Received Monday, July 05, 2010 8:05 AM and posted Monday, July 05, 2010 8:53 AM
    Orical also found his last words on twitter https://twitter.com/CoreyAkerelrea

I really wish he had asked for help, suicide is never the answer. He was a good kid. Only 17 years of age, I hope this makes all of you think. Yes he doesn't have to worry about his life anymore, but now his family and friends do. They are in much more pain then he ever expected. Please, if you ever have a problem and you are feeling down, reach out, ask for help. Because you have one life, and you shouldn't waist that.

Final quote from Orical:
    It's always hard to hear that there are people out there that couldn't find help but when you see it happen close by it takes a different direction. Cory was a good kid in these parts, knowing that no one can get along with everyone I'm sure there's gonna be a hand full of people out there that didn't think to highly of him but he never stepped on a toe that didn't need it, I wish he would have reached out and looked for help or just had some one to talk to this could have been prevented.
    Rest in peace Cory. You'll be missed.

User Info Menu

Re: Someone aka Chopsuey R.I.P.

Yo RIP I remember I helped him out with a tk site way back when I was new to hacking, but this is crazy
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Damn i remember this kid he became admin on my site for a couple of days to help me out with something. Thas krazy though RIP ChopSuey, i wonder wat situation actually stressed him out to tak his own life somethings pointing at skool to me

User Info Menu

Not sure how this fits but other people were saying similar things on other forums on how it could have been prevented. He was a good guy, I will miss him. RIP <3.

“Anyone desperate enough for suicide...should be desperate enough to go to creative extremes to solve problems: elope at midnight, stow away on the boat to New Zealand and start over, do what they always wanted to do but were afraid to try.”

“More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide”
    11-10-2008!I joined exactly one year before MW2 !

User Info Menu

I completely agree in both of those quotes.

User Info Menu

Holy shit! If you guys don't believe it, here's a post on Unigaming confirming his name (thanks to Poor on uni for digging up that thread)

RIP someone/chopsuey

User Info Menu

Can't believe I'm reading this, he's been a part of are community for long time now and will forever be.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

User Info Menu

Why is he banned here?

RIP.

User Info Menu

I remember talking to him right before my birthday last month. he was a cool guy a very good friend and person to talk to. you dont know how much i wished it wasnt true he was a great guy to talk to.

User Info Menu

i dont believe it, there has been too many things like this on forums before for me to believe it. and even if he did really kill himself, the kid hated me so idgaf

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast