User Tag List

Thread: A moment of silence

A moment of silence

User Info Menu

A moment of silence

I'd like to take a moment of silence in tribute to all the previously active members of this site.

I wasn't on this site for a little over three months (long story..), and when I got back on I noticed my join date was was about a year and three months ago.

When I thought of making this thread a few days ago, I remembered Nice Marmite. I don't know why but his username just popped into mind. I would list all those previously active but I've been really depressed lately and unable to do anything for long. I almost killed myself a week ago and my dad today.

It made me think of ChopSuey/Someone Aka Corey Akerelrea and how he committed suicide.

I'd like this thread to be a reflection of all the great times everyone had on this site and back in the day when the PSP / Socom hacking scene was still alive and to remember all those who have disappeared from CD completely.

Thank you for your time.
    ~Jake.
    Last edited by S2h6699; 05-08-2011 at 12:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Re: A moment of silence

*Moment of Silence... Pays Respect 2 Chopsuey*... on to ps3...

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    I'd like to take a moment of silence in tribute to all the previously active members of this site.

I wasn't on this site for a little over three months (long story..), and when I got back on I noticed my join date was was about a year and three months ago.

When I thought of making this thread a few days ago, I remembered Nice Marmite. I don't know why but his username just popped into mind. I would list all those previously active but I've been really depressed lately and unable to do anything for long. I almost killed myself a week ago and my dad today.

It made me think of ChopSuey/Someone Aka Corey Akerelrea and how he committed suicide.

I'd like this thread to be a reflection of all the great times everyone had on this site and back in the day when the PSP / Socom hacking scene was still alive and to remember all those who have disappeared from CD completely.

Thank you for your time.
    ~T1to1, Jake.
    Commiting suicide over a gamesite? Well don't get depressed. Sorry if that sounded rude.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

A moment of silence

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardouz View Post
    Commiting suicide over a gamesite? Well don't get depressed. Sorry if that sounded rude.
    That's not why I am depressed and I doubt that's why Chop killed himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    That's not why I am depressed and I doubt that's why Chop killed himself.
    Lifes a road always gnna have a dead end no matter what.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mexjoker95 View Post
    Lifes a road always gnna have a dead end no matter what.
    yeah that's how I feel about life, hell I've contemplated suicide before, but it was more of a crossroads of "what's the point of continuing", so I look at life as a giant bucket list. If I died tomorrow I'd have regrets but I'd except it and move on as I'd expect people who morn for me to move on at their own pace

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

A moment of silence

User Info Menu

Yeh man remember Blackvenom? Dang ive been on this site for a while XD

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sethrigal View Post
    yeah that's how I feel about life, hell I've contemplated suicide before, but it was more of a crossroads of "what's the point of continuing", so I look at life as a giant bucket list. If I died tomorrow I'd have regrets but I'd except it and move on as I'd expect people who morn for me to move on at their own pace
    Same for me.. Live life to its fullest.. never know when its gnna be your final day.