User Tag List

Thread: Ailens & Outer Space

Ailens & Outer Space

User Info Menu

Ailens & Outer Space

I think this is a never ending topic, What are your thoughts on outer space and living things out there?

In my way of seeing it, There HAS to be something or another species of living things out there, Think about it what is more farther out there than outer space? Dark Holes etc....

Do you think People on earth will ever meet or come in contact with living or other object out there and we'll be able to help each other out?

Ever seen the Show on Netflix , Accent Aliens?

Back in , Like I don't even know when they say the Egyptian people had moved big stones and even cut them by had, Do you think they really did it all by had or had help by others that are no longer on earth?

Ailens & Outer Space

User Info Menu

Re: Ailens & Outer Space

Depends on your religion, if you have one. I personally don't because I see it as a waste of intelligence. There is THOUSANDS maybe even MILLIONS of other life forms out there, we are just a small speck. In the future, I see our goverment competing with other goverments for who can get out in space the farthest. Kind of like "Finding Nemo" where they're out on the drop-off and Nemo touched the "Butt".