User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Truth Of Human Life.

The Truth Of Human Life.

User Info Menu

Re: The Truth Of Human Life.

For anyone who wants to know how the Reptilians are able to control humanity so easily, well, you are your own proof. First of all, you think that aliens are just "woo-woo" nonsense (Hmmm...I wonder who's ultimately responsible for giving you that idea?). But, moreover, you worship authority figures and believe everything that they tell you. So, this kind of ignorance leads to complacency. And therefore, the truth is now the least popular thing on Earth because no one even bothers to seek it. Instead, people have chosen to adopt one of the Reptilians' popular belief systems.
    So no, you cannot discover the truth about Earth's controllers if you simultaneously believe what these very same controllers tell you.
    And no, Earth's controllers would never willingly tell you the truth about themselves.

How To See The Reptilians.
    You can see the Reptilians via meditating, and sleep paralysis. However, these are the fourth-dimensional Reptilians not the third-dimensional ones.
    Last edited by SyKotik Cannon; 09-30-2008 at 04:48 PM.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The Truth Of Human Life.

User Info Menu

Sykotik wana ditch out parents n go look in the earth ( The journey To The center of The Earth ) =p I Am Intrested Lol.
    Working On A Sig..

Rep+ If I Helped

The Truth Of Human Life.

User Info Menu

im very interested in the whole concept of
    the reptilians and creation of human life.
    but if u seriously read everything i posted in
    this thread it makes sence...

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The Truth Of Human Life.

User Info Menu

it does...i m not making fun of u or something...
    Working On A Sig..

Rep+ If I Helped

The Truth Of Human Life.

User Info Menu

History and Our Era
    Our era is the 5,500-year period which began around 3500 BC and continues on to this day. The year 3500 BC marks the "beginning of history," which is simply, by definition, as far as human writing can be traced back to. In addition, 3500 BC is when civilization on Earth began, first in ancient Mesopotamia and then in ancient Egypt.

However, keep in mind that the Reptilians frequently re-write history in order to suite their needs. Thus, much of history (i.e., much of what has actually happened during our era) has been re-written. And, unfortunately, people's historical knowledge is simply confined to the Reptilian (i.e., official) version of history.

But, even worse than distorted history is pre-history. Pre-history (that is, prior to 3500 BC--before human writing was invented) is indeed a whole 'nother ball game: Our era, which began around 3500 BC, is by no means the first "go-around" of civilization on Earth. Even before the Reptilians came here, beings (such as aliens) had lived on Earth for millions of years. But, since the Reptilians first arrived on Earth about 500,000 years ago, they have re-started civilization time and time again--using dinosaurs, cataclysms, deluges, and other means of destruction in order to wipe the slate clean, time and time again.

Organic Portals

Approximately one-half of the human beings on Earth (about 3.3 billion people) are organic portals--soulless human beings who keep real human beings in line with the status quo, on agenda with the matrix control system. "Organic portals form the backbone of the Matrix’s social control infrastructure. They are what keeps society running in a state of preoccupation with the mundane. From cradle to grave, souled humans are pressured to stay with the status quo and not ask dangerous questions" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).

Organic portals possess no true free will or individuality, and are used, unknowingly, as agents by the Reptilians. You yourself may be an organic portal.

Earth's Human Race
    The human race on Earth is not a family, but rather is an aggregation (heterogeneous group) of beings with many different soul origins--that is, souls that came from many different planets. And, of course, humanity is also made up of soulless organic portals, too.

The Reptilians merely created our bodies, not our souls (for those who have one, that is). Nor did the Reptilians create our spirits--but more on all of this later.

Once you start looking at Earth and humanity from this outside-looking-in, external perspective, you'll get an accurate picture of what is really going on here on our planet. No longer will you feel held down by such a degenerate and mundane world.

Knowing the truth (i.e., knowing that Earth is a sorry excuse for a planet), it's laughable to think that anyone would actually respect the authority figures of Earth. Ultimately, the only reason why you obey these authority figures is because of the threat of force or violence that they pose to you. Without these two threats, these authority figures would be powerless. Thus, you should not truly or inherently respect them.
    Last edited by SyKotik Cannon; 09-30-2008 at 05:02 PM.

The Truth Of Human Life.

User Info Menu

this shit does make sense but i still think its a bunch of bs. i think this is jus somethin ppl made up a long time ago

The Truth Of Human Life.

User Info Menu

Sleep Paralysis and the Fourth Dimension

When your mind wakes up from sleep quicker than your physical body, and you feel someone pushing down on you or "watching" you, it is a Reptilian (or other kind of alien) in the fourth dimension.

If your mind wakes up quicker than your body, then your mind cannot exist in the third dimension because your third-dimensional human body is still asleep. Thus, your mind switches to the fourth dimension and is able to experience fourth-dimensional reality.

Right now, we are in the third dimension. And, when we die here, we go to the fourth dimension (the astral world). The fourth dimension feels just as "real" as this, but the rules (Darkness's rules) are considerably different over there:

"The astral world is a 'place' where beings reside when they are not in the physical. The physical world is a 'place' where the same type of beings reside when they are not in the astral. The astral world is a complex place full of subtle entrapments just like the situation here in this physical world. In one sense it is far more deceptive than the physical dimension" (Amitakh Stanford,
    "The Spirit World").

Along with humans, the Reptilians also exist in both dimensions.

The Truth Of Human Life.

User Info Menu

lol u post something about repltiles everytime when someone says bs as a reply.
    Working On A Sig..

Rep+ If I Helped

The Truth Of Human Life.

User Info Menu

its is bs though lol i think ppl were really high when they made this up lol

The Truth Of Human Life.

User Info Menu

Nothing is a fact nor fiction. It is all a mystery.

Irony at it's finest

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast