User Tag List

Thread: The Holocaust......

...Hacker Future GFX...

User Info Menu

Exclamation The Holocaust......

Something to think about is the Holocaust i should of posted this yesterday but i had no time...

In 1933 - Hitler was brought to power in Germany. From April 1933 onwards all the persecutions start. In all, 430 anti-Jewish decrees are issued in 1933-43 in Germany.

This was a terrible time in Europe Hitler came to power and started massacring ALL RACES not just JEWS.....over all 10 million people were lost....

6 mil jews
    5 mil non

Thats more then New York State im preety sure.

And there was i think 1.2-1.3m CHILDREN killed, DELIBRITLEY.

Go ahead search one of the most infamous concentration camps in poland.....

I met with over 5 Holocaust survivors in my life so far....

all from different places and i give so much "PROPS" to them for

1.ESCAPING
    and
    2.SURVIVING

But We still cannot forget about this event in history

Achmedinajad im pretty sure that is his name...the Palestinian president or one of their leaders....Says that the Holocaust never happend.....

WHAT THE F#$% is that!!

did these 6 million people dis-appear come on really, The Israel goverment invited him to the walk from a designated spot in poland to Auschwitz-Birkenau, come on i mean this was terrible we need to stop being prejudice
    against race

"IGNORANCE BREEDS PREDJUDICE"

These people were treated the worst....

One of the signs to the opening of the camps was

in yiddish/hebrew

which read Work makes FREE, so they thought they were going to be free but a lot died even the kids and what happend to their luggage?

The nazis took it....

i just wanna make this clear i am not stereo-typing germans, just the NAZIS.

i just wanted to write this okay guys heres extra info

• 1933 - Hitler comes to power in Germany. From April 1933 onwards persecution starts. In all, 430 anti-Jewish decrees are issued in 1933-43 in Germany.

• 1935 - Nuremberg Laws in effect deprive German Jews of citizenship.

• 1938 - Pogroms, 'Night of the Broken Glass'

• 1939 - German Jews have to live in designated districts, which are like ghettos. Similar rules introduced in occupied Poland.
    • 1940 - Ghettoization of the Polish Jews under harsh conditions, with inadequate food, leads to widespread deaths.
    • 1941 - First routine mass gassings at Chelmno on 8 December 1941 - start of the actual Holocaust.
    • 1942 - 20 Janurary - Wannsee Conference, chaired by Reinhard Heydrich, sorts out the administrative details of the 'Final Solution' [of the Jewish question], especially the co-ordination of the key agencies involved.

please reply and express your feelings.....

no negative comments about race....they will result in -REP

EDIT__

BTW pograms were soldiers in Russia i think sent to kill jews, if you seen the movie "AN AMERICAN TAIL" with feifel - (a russian jew) they were trying to escape the CATS - (RUSSIAN SOLDIERS, POGRAMS)
    Last edited by V1si0n; 04-23-2009 at 10:13 PM. Reason: and btw...

The Holocaust......

User Info Menu

Re: The Holocaust......

Very Thoughtful, I Myself Have Me With At Least 4 Survivors Through My School, Its A Very Tragic Event In History, And For Them To Say it Never Happened, They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves!

I'm GAY and Proud.

The Holocaust......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ~DeKryption View Post
    Very Thoughtful, I Myself Have Me With At Least 4 Survivors Through My School, Its A Very Tragic Event In History, And For Them To Say it Never Happened, They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves!
    How the hell have you met with 4 survivors through school. They would be over 70 by now if they were just little kids when they were in camps.

It was sad. We're just starting a unit in my ELA class about it. Reading the Devils Arithmatic.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

...Hacker Future GFX...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    How the hell have you met with 4 survivors through school. They would be over 70 by now if they were just little kids when they were in camps.

It was sad. We're just starting a unit in my ELA class about it. Reading the Devils Arithmatic.

im actually walking the mile for the remembrence this saturday at

greatneck in NY

there will be over 5 more survivors there to

The Holocaust......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

Miep Gease is still alive,she over 80,yand look at her,she was in a movie

they also put walls and barb wire up around an entire city*i forgot which one*and noone could ever leave or enter

...Hacker Future GFX...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    Miep Gease is still alive,she over 80,yand look at her,she was in a movie

they also put walls and barb wire up around an entire city*i forgot which one*and noone could ever leave or enter
    Probably Auschwitz-Birkneu

The Holocaust......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by V1si0n View Post
    Probably Auschwitz-Birkneu
    that was one of the camps

----Added 4/5/2009 at 3:42 PM----
    i was thinking of warsaw btw

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

hmm i knew this kid I kicked his ass for it but he said to my best friend which is jewish .. I said I want to gas the jews... not a glass of juice =/ but yea I met the dude that wrote a book about it brain fart cant think of name =/ u read in 10th grade
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

The Holocaust......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bearrr View Post
    hmm i knew this kid I kicked his ass for it but he said to my best friend which is jewish .. I said I want to gas the jews... not a glass of juice =/ but yea I met the dude that wrote a book about it brain fart cant think of name =/ u read in 10th grade
    The Devil's Arithmetic?
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

The Holocaust......

User Info Menu

You say people say the Holocaust never happened. And you flame them (rightfully so) but that's just as ridiculous as people saying 9/11 was our governments inside job.