User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purpy's GFX Application

Purpy's GFX Application

User Info Menu

Purpy's GFX Application

nvrmnd
    Last edited by MDL; 09-11-2009 at 08:57 PM.

Purpy's GFX Application

User Info Menu

Re: Purpy's GFX Application(Last)

some great stuff in there,
    but there is still some work to be done
    you have the basics and alot of intermidiate stuff down
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Purpy's GFX Application

User Info Menu

your not taking enough time too hone your skills,you made your last gfx app about 10-15 days ago,takes more then that to get better bro,sry.YOu have improved greatly,But i'd say you'd need atleast a month or more,if you want,i can link you too some great tutorials that i followed myself.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

wtf happened to not giving up?
    This better not be your last....
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Purpy's GFX Application

User Info Menu

dont gimme wrong, there are a few in there that look great, but i think we expected you to wait a bit longer to re-apply
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Purpy's GFX Application

User Info Menu

There still not good enough,i see

Purpy's GFX Application

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    your not taking enough time too hone your skills,you made your last gfx app about 10-15 days ago,takes more then that to get better bro,sry.YOu have improved greatly,But i'd say you'd need atleast a month or more,if you want,i can link you too some great tutorials that i followed myself.

dude CJ i love u man but seriously your GFX work sucked when you first got here and you were working on Paint or something, idr, but you still got onto the team with terrible work and eventually you got really good so what im saying is just because he needs to work on some things means he cant be apart of the team?

btw purpy i like your work, next time i need a sig made i'll let you know man. keep up the good work

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Purpy's GFX Application

User Info Menu

Why did you put (Last)..you shouldnt give up...Ive seen guys that put in 5Apps and they turn out to be one of the best Ive seen=]

Purpy's GFX Application

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    dude CJ i love u man but seriously your GFX work sucked when you first got here and you were working on Paint or something, idr, but you still got onto the team with terrible work and eventually you got really good so what im saying is just because he needs to work on some things means he cant be apart of the team?

btw purpy i like your work, next time i need a sig made i'll let you know man. keep up the good work
    i know that,but i never actually applied for Gfx :0

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Nice sigs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast