User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nazi's GFX App.

hacker.

User Info Menu

Re: Nazi's GFX App.

I wanted the batman one to lend in it looked cooler and i need the download thing scal. and i made all of these i didnt rip them god ill post the psd in a lil when i get photo shop.

Nazi's GFX App.

User Info Menu

u know what i think these are already made sigs with out text he added the text and thats all

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

That's what others were saying. I'm not accusing him but it REALLY looks like he ripped the sigs. The signature itself looks good but the text looks awful. Someone with as much skill to make those kind of signatures should at least know what kind of text to use and how to make it blend into the signature.

Nazi's GFX App.

User Info Menu

Here's the links, for the sigs..

http://www.signaturebar.com/signatures/15-tv-movies/
    http://www.signaturebar.com/signatures/15-tv-movies/8/

I should know.. this is where i got my sig..:taz:

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

Nazi's GFX App.

User Info Menu

uh sorry, but a definite no from me
    work on adding depth and purpose to ur sigs
    and ur text needs ALOT of help
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Nazi's GFX App.

User Info Menu

App Denied.

Not only do you not have the necessary requirements and skills to be considered a GFx member, you were cheating and taking credit for making a work of art that isn't yours. Unless you can show proof of these being your creations with a .psd or some sort of file that shows all the layers and such used to create these signatures, you are disallowed to ever apply as a GFx member again. The proof is against you and you are seen as guilty to prove these are your own works. Console Discussions is disgusted by people who claim work as their own and steal credit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12