User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you want a 1337 or Trusted / Other section?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

20 83.33%
  • No.

4 16.67%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How would you feel about a "Trusted" / "1337" Section?

How would you feel about a "Trusted" / "1337" Section?

User Info Menu

This idea has been brought up and talked about among the staff. I personally think its a good idea. I'm thinking of a "trusted" section but it seems kind of boring. Not 1337 I think thats just a jock off the other sites. Just a section higher than VIP where even more things can be discussed that very few members can view. You have to earn the right to come inside this section.

If this did happen what would a name for the section / user title be that you guys would like?
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Re: How would you feel about a "Trusted" / "1337" Section?

Cool whatever though ill never get in.:dry:
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

User Info Menu

name="kick ass people" anyway, Johnny, seriously man, this would be a really good idea. And have all members on the section elect people who they think should be on it. (all staff in automatically)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
    name="kick ass people" anyway, Johnny, seriously man, this would be a really good idea. And have all members on the section elect people who they think should be on it. (all staff in automatically)
    Staff have a higher user privilege they would auto see it anyways. I think we are trusted enough to be there ;D johnny trusts us to keep the site flowing.

Anyways. Were like the only site without a section other than VIP for cool stuff.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

i honestly like that idea.

like a secetion where even staff have to be on a certain trust level to be able
    to view that section...... maybe

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik-Cannon View Post
    i honestly like that idea.

like a secetion where even staff have to be on a certain trust level to be able
    to view that section...... maybe
    So, you think members staff aren't trustworthy enough already? The one's who like run the place and keep things together? :P.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

the only thing I see is that this could discourage members from becoming VIP, however I believe that if this gets created we should release one thing from it a month (members of section decide) to VIP, to encourage them to be VIP

User Info Menu

the only thing I see is that this could discourage members from becoming VIP, however I believe that if this gets created we should release one thing from it a month (members of section decide) to VIP, to encourage them to be VIP
    It doesn't have to be for accounts and stuff that you feel people are leaking. I mean we could put like warez or something else in there. I don't think someone from Johnny's host is going to get 500 + posts and get trusted enough to get in there to prove that there are warez on the site.

We can put the cool stuff in there, IE warez, special accounts, your personal accounts ( I would trust my accounts there. Just wouldn't have the same password as any other account of mine. )

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    It doesn't have to be for accounts and stuff that you feel people are leaking. I mean we could put like warez or something else in there. I don't think someone from Johnny's host is going to get 500 + posts and get trusted enough to get in there to prove that there are warez on the site.

We can put the cool stuff in there, IE warez, special accounts, your personal accounts ( I would trust my accounts there. Just wouldn't have the same password as any other account of mine. )
    I'm looking at it from a business perspective, like Johnny will, even though I honestly don't care how much pocket change Johnny makes from this, he wants more $$ for the ladies (and college)

User Info Menu

I'm looking at it from a business perspective, like Johnny will, even though I honestly don't care how much pocket change Johnny makes from this, he wants more $$ for the ladies (and college)
    Johnny shouldn't be using VIP money and Premium money for personal use -_- its supposed to be for the site. I mean it doesn't say that anywhere but thats what it should be used for. He probably gets enough VIP and Premium purchases to pay for the site. The rest can be used for updates and addons and scripts.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast