User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Gen Section

Last Gen Section

User Info Menu

Last Gen Section

I was thinking maybe a section for the 3 last gen systems,Xbox,ps2,andgame cube.People still play those*including me*and itd be nice for a section for them :)

Last Gen Section

User Info Menu

Re: Last Gen Section

ie a retro section

CD's 2nd Guitarist

User Info Menu

i would like that i still play my game cube and ps2 i actually still have a ps1 lol =]

My destiny is dark yours is darker.

Last Gen Section

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    ie a retro section
    ps2 isnt reaally ''retro''when i think retro i think snes*which i still have :D*

Last Gen Section

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    ps2 isnt reaally ''retro''when i think retro i think snes*which i still have :D*
    but it would be easier on johnny

Last Gen Section

User Info Menu

I play game cube. Im thinking of playing animal crossing....

Add me on XBL to play GoW2 or Halo 3 or GTA IV

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Lol wow it's that old where I live Wal-Mart still sells PS2 games. And I still have my Ps1 and old xbox. So yha Good Idea (I can share my cheat codes)

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I think all wall-marts still sell PS2 games, it is because unlike Microsoft, after their new console came out Sony kept licensing games for its old console, where Microsoft discontinued its Original Xbox games. But I still have my PS1 & 2 and my original Xbox along with a black and white game boy.

Last Gen Section

User Info Menu

Game stop sells like all their PS2 games for under 17$. Madden 2004 is like 99 cents.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Dude, I remember when I tried to turn in a Game Cube game and they said it would have cost me like 24 cents to turn it in. That's bull, I was charged to turn in a video game lol. Of course I didn't take them on their wonderful and generous offer, I might regret it someday though.

I think a retro game section would be cool, but I don't know if it would apply to everyone. Some people have old consoles but a lot of people have upgraded. I'm not sure where the majority stands.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast