User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Damn!!!

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Damn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    The advertisement agency doesn't do "pop ups", it sounds like you got a virus. Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, run a virus scan.
    Whatever this is its running strictly from your website only. Once i leave these forums they stop. But while I'm here i get one for each script I load. "MsgAd by Clicksor" pops up in the bottom right hand side of my screen constantly. Once I click the X button a new pop up will load up in a open tab. And from time to time, instead of loading to the forum i'm trying to open it goes to a virus protection add that is obviously a scam for a virus..

This site it pissing me off.

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

i get the virus one on ownsta,i would just say if you got 3 dollars,buy premium,lasts 20 years

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    i get the virus one on ownsta,i would just say if you got 3 dollars,buy premium,lasts 20 years
    Actually it's lifetime. IF 20 years passes... I'll up it.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Johnny, when are you gonna remove those ads xD The same happens to me...goes to this virus scam, I say no I don't want it, and it comes up like 10+ more times asking if I want it or not -.-
    Socom FTB2 AKAs:
    IvIj2.jJaIV-.-X
    zZ.O.j2.E.O.Zz
    octopus88 (So I can be a noob once more ^_^)
    -.jJj2eDaToj2.- |More smiles! :laugh: P.S. I got more AKAs
    D:\Oshada\My Pictures\wow....jpg

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kashkin8 View Post
    Johnny, when are you gonna remove those ads xD The same happens to me...goes to this virus scam, I say no I don't want it, and it comes up like 10+ more times asking if I want it or not -.-
    why would he remove the adds?he gets paid to keep those,just buy premium for 3 dollars...you'll never see an add on here again...

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kashkin8 View Post
    I dont disable the ads for me, since some I actually like making fun of. I can't seem to replicate your issues. I haven't seen any troublesome ads yet. However I usually don't X out of the Msg ads, I usually minimize or just leave them.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

I X and Yha I'm part of like 10 other site's and I don't have the same problem. It's only this site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123