User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn!!!

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Damn!!!

Ok I'm fine if you guys have a few ads but that resent one by Clicksor is Fucking anoying. Lol I'm haveing so much problems I can't type

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Damn!!!

Johnny has to wait 24 hours for the Ad site to verify CD then he can edit it.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Its really annoying ARGG IT JJUST CAM UP AGAIN!!

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

lol I tried to see if I could use my Pop Up blocker to stop it and now It going to make me shoot my Pc:dry:

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

how much is he getting for this add?

----Added 13/6/2009 at 8:44 PM----
    Im also getting more pop-ups (full window ones)

----Added 13/6/2009 at 8:46 PM----
    And certain key words trigger an advertisement.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Staff and VIP ftw.

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    Staff and VIP ftw.
    Yup cause I don't see a thing :D

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Premium?
    I Dont See Any Adds Only One The HomePage

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gokickadogx2 View Post
    how much is he getting for this add?

----Added 13/6/2009 at 8:44 PM----
    Im also getting more pop-ups (full window ones)

----Added 13/6/2009 at 8:46 PM----
    And certain key words trigger an advertisement.
    A lot more than shitty ass Adtoll. I've already made 10$ in which adtoll I've had for about 6 months and have only made 30$ TOTAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane View Post
    lol I tried to see if I could use my Pop Up blocker to stop it and now It going to make me shoot my Pc:dry:
    Because they aren't popups. It's an advertising method that is actually allowed and is not rated badly by places like McAffee. If you notice the advertisement does not "Pop Up" but more of stays behind your current window as to not disturb you. When I browse a website with these advertisements I tend to not notice them and if I do I just keep browsing their website and close out of them when I finish with their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Johnny has to wait 24 hours for the Ad site to verify CD then he can edit it.
    They still haven't verified it, but it should be verified sometime today. Unfortunatly I'll be up in Athens with some family, but I'll be back sometime today and I'll fix the ads on a timer.

I'll set it up so that you only see the slide up messages and pop unders every 6 hours. I don't think clicking the little x every 6 hours is that big of a deal. Better than clicking it every 30 seconds lol. Think of them as a reminder of "Holy shit? I've already been on CD for six hours?" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathWish View Post
    Premium?
    I Dont See Any Adds Only One The HomePage
    Staff don't see ads either. I thought I fixed the one on the homepage, I'll set up a script sometime to remove that so you don't see it.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Yea i have to agree. Im seriously getting pissed. I tried getting on a little bit ago, it took about 5 mins before i even got on consolediscussions and started reading posts. And ill be reading something and out of no where some advert comes up.
    T3AM Royal L3AD3R

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast