User Tag List

Thread: get more members

get more members

User Info Menu

get more members

instead of letting guests view 5 threads,i think you should change it so they can see the thread titles,view all sections,*minus VIP,Staff,etc.*,but not let them view the content.Theyres always like 5x more guests on then members.Also make the most viewed sections like Ftb2 Codes minimal post to enter,like 10 potst or so.

get more members

User Info Menu

Re: get more members

Search engines wont let it show up than when someone searches.

get more members

User Info Menu

I think we should allow guests to see whatever they'd like. Then, if they want to be active and contribute...they join. All we're doing by letting them view titles or 5 threads...is just letting in leachers.

get more members

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    instead of letting guests view 5 threads,i think you should change it so they can see the thread titles,view all sections,*minus VIP,Staff,etc.*,but not let them view the content.Theyres always like 5x more guests on then members.Also make the most viewed sections like Ftb2 Codes minimal post to enter,like 10 potst or so.
    I'd rather not force the members to join. The whole point of the 5 threads is so they can preview. Plus anymore members and the server will start having issues again lol. I'm job hunting again... so until I find another one... I can't upgrade the server.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.