User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keep getting logged out.

Keep getting logged out.

User Info Menu

Re: Keep getting logged out.

I actually find it very annoying, to keep logging on over and over and over again, but what are ya gonna do? haha

+Rep

Keep getting logged out.

User Info Menu

Clear all your cookies, close your browser. Log back in & click the remember me button.
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

Keep getting logged out.

User Info Menu

Actually I suggest doing what he just said. Sometimes when the forums are upgraded it changes something in the cache that restricts some functionality. This usually only applies to the webmaster, but it does tend to happen to members. Simply clear your cookies, cache, and saved passwords and try again. This actually happened to me a lot on Myspace now it doesn't do it but like every week after clearing all my shit.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Keep getting logged out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Actually I suggest doing what he just said. Sometimes when the forums are upgraded it changes something in the cache that restricts some functionality. This usually only applies to the webmaster, but it does tend to happen to members. Simply clear your cookies, cache, and saved passwords and try again. This actually happened to me a lot on Myspace now it doesn't do it but like every week after clearing all my shit.
    It stopped doing it, just once and a while it gets annoying.

Keep getting logged out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    It stopped doing it, just once and a while it gets annoying.
    Well if it happens again just clear your stuff and you should be good. I don't update the forums that often.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12