User Tag List

Thread: Johnny's Spam?

Johnny's Spam?

User Info Menu

Johnny's Spam?

I know this is a weird request, but I'm just putting in my input. Johnny, you've been posting a lot of great articles, but they all lead to other places. Every time I click "New Posts" I have to sift through like 2 pages of your posts just to find any other interesting user content.

I know you're trying to keep the news updated, but most of your posts generally looks something like this:

Text of title, explained a little more, some minor, and a brief sentence.
    More...
    Like I said, just a suggestion, just my input. Thanks.

Johnny's Spam?

User Info Menu

Re: Johnny's Spam?

Johnny probaly got too hooked into mw2 and got taken overby robots and just major epic pwon2age3d super ub3r those bitch2s for advertising.

Thats what she said.

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Johnny's so busy with classes that he barely pays attention to anything and what if he puts thing in the wrong section, or refuses to help a friend get free stuff off xbox live unless I pay a large amounts of cash... At least he's focusing on his studies, because if I find out that he spends his downtime incorrectly I will eviscerate him with a rusty jagged shovel... cause I'm a good friend

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Johnny's Spam?

User Info Menu

I think Johnny should use a bot account for those stories instead of his regular account

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

PS3 section = LOADED with crap.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Johnny's Spam?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M0d3rn D34th View Post
    Johnny probaly got too hooked into mw2 and got taken overby robots and just major epic pwon2age3d super ub3r those bitch2s for advertising.

Thats what she said.
    The SoB is never on MW2 or Live for that matter. When he is on, he's playing Halo 3. With his girlfriend apparently... (It sounded like such a BS excuse, if he just wanted to play Halo, he could have just said so.)

Anyway, back on topic here. That shit really is spamming the crap out of the forum. I think he already has a bot doing that shit too, the result of the post looks like something a bot would produce...

Johnny's Spam?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    The SoB is never on MW2 or Live for that matter. When he is on, he's playing Halo 3. With his girlfriend apparently... (It sounded like such a BS excuse, if he just wanted to play Halo, he could have just said so.)

Anyway, back on topic here. That shit really is spamming the crap out of the forum. I think he already has a bot doing that shit too, the result of the post looks like something a bot would produce...
    yea it's a bot. But what I'm saying is he should create a bot account to do it, that way we can block it if we so choose :)

Johnny's Spam?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    yea it's a bot. But what I'm saying is he should create a bot account to do it, that way we can block it if we so choose :)
    K sure. I'll add that to my to-do list Done, though I still need to add some means to show when new downloads are added to the Downloads area. Cause I added new stuff, but the only way to know is if you look lol.

The only reason I have it doing it is because the damn sections were almost empty. Feel free Mods and Admins to edit those posts in those areas to make them look better, or delete double posts. At least until I get the bot set up on another account.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Johnny's Spam?

User Info Menu

Interesting Reply I like all.

Johnny's Spam?

User Info Menu

I know you're trying to keep the news updated, but most of your posts generally looks something like this: