User Tag List

Thread: vBulletin 4

vBulletin 4

User Info Menu

vBulletin 4

Hey johnny, maybe you should upgrade to vBulletin 4 :) Some sites like Uni or AIOLab have updated due to some Flaws not fixed in PL2...:unsure: So do other people think this site should upgrade to vBulletin 4?
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

vBulletin 4

User Info Menu

Re: vBulletin 4

Most of the skins and addons won't work...Plus we'll probably have a few days of downtime.

vBulletin 4

User Info Menu

Once your done upgrading, the default skin is changed to vB4 skin already. You can disable modifications globally via config.php.
    Not that hard.
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

vBulletin 4

User Info Menu

i dont like alot of features with vb 4.0.1 suite so i went back to my (vBulletin 3.8.4 Patch Level 2) and chop i seen u on ugg
    Last edited by Dubstepper; 02-10-2010 at 03:14 PM.

vBulletin 4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ImMoRtAl- View Post
    i dont like alot of features with vb 4.0.1 suite so i went back to my vb 3.0.4 patch 2 and chop i seen u on ugg
    There is no 3.0.4 Pl2. & yes you seen me on UGG
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

vBulletin 4

User Info Menu

No upgrade is planned for 4.0. I'm actually totally against it. Having to pay extra just to upgrade a 3.x to 4.0 is fucking stupid, and for what? A stupid ass CMS that I don't need? I have a homepage already that I don't use, let alone a CMS. Plus all the styles suck. I do not see myself upgrading to this now, or anytime in the near future. I probably won't upgrade until forced to.

Plus I already have new styles planned for the new 3.8 release.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.