User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legalize it

Legalize it

User Info Menu

Re: Legalize it

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    Just an herb? I've never head that before. Plus, every Herb I've come in contact with, isn't half bad.
    Lol yeah. Idk warez is just too much. We had ISODiscussions and there was hardly anybody on it.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Legalize it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Lol yeah. Idk warez is just too much. We had ISODiscussions and there was hardly anybody on it.
    It was kinda inconvenient though. Who wants to go to 2 different sites, and have to register twice. It's nice if it's all in one forum.

Legalize it

User Info Menu

ISODiscussions sounds cool. I think you should merge the members(in the database) so you don't need to register twice.

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

Legalize it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iiRoyal View Post
    ISODiscussions sounds cool. I think you should merge the members(in the database) so you don't need to register twice.
    Cross-Database is a complex procedure and could end up making the server load worse. Not to mention it could work for years and then one day BAM... You lose everything and you find out that your backups haven't been completing correctly.

Plain and simply a Cross-Database usually will have a lot of security issues.

Anyway, offshore hosts are expensive. I may try with Immortal's host when I find the time, but even offshore doesn't make it legal.

I was wanting to find a cheap VPS to host offshore with so I could merge CD, but the last time I did that... I got scammed.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Legalize it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Cross-Database is a complex procedure and could end up making the server load worse. Not to mention it could work for years and then one day BAM... You lose everything and you find out that your backups haven't been completing correctly.

Plain and simply a Cross-Database usually will have a lot of security issues.

Anyway, offshore hosts are expensive. I may try with Immortal's host when I find the time, but even offshore doesn't make it legal.

I was wanting to find a cheap VPS to host offshore with so I could merge CD, but the last time I did that... I got scammed.
    Yea. And it sucks you got scammed. Well I don't really care about warez and stuff.. You can google it and 90% of the time get it. :)

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Legalize it

User Info Menu

Indexing warez isn't illegal.

Irony at it's finest

Legalize it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by /B/rodigyz View Post
    Indexing warez isn't illegal.
    Yea but some hosting companies don't like their clients to do it.

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Legalize it

User Info Menu

I say no. This site is huge, and as of the moment for th right reasons, warez stuff isn't the image we are looking for in my opinion.

Legalize it

User Info Menu

here this is who i host with and jhonny wanted to know so here. Nulledhost.com Cheap! they also have post for host i have platinum package.

Legalize it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by [uDc] ImMoRtAl- View Post
    here this is who i host with and jhonny wanted to know so here. Nulledhost.com Cheap! they also have post for host i have platinum package.
    The site for that host doesn't load! And that is kinda advertisingment. you should have pmed that to Jhonny!

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast